Femslash Central
Lesbians in love, such a misunderstood topic in modern culture. It's not just about the color pink, or magical kisses in the rain. It's about two people in love who happen to be women. If you're a writer of femslash or simply a reader, stop in.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
Adrian StClaire

my bad my bad my bad

leave it to me [and apparently everyone else] not to read the rules.

im certainly intereste

my story is called A Snake in the Meadow

4/26/2009 #31
Adrian StClaire

oh and, are these supposed to be like, highly sexual rated M things, or just regular stories with some affection involved?

4/26/2009 #32
Knightmare Elite

No they don't have to be M rated, but you can if you want to.

4/26/2009 #33
Knightmare Elite

I want to make my story a one shot, though that's getting harder and harder when she won't stop talking to me. My major problem is whether to make this an origins story, or jump right into her established world like a true one shot would. There are just way too many details now. :(

4/28/2009 #34
Rae D. Magdon

Here. I thought I'd give you all a little taste of what I'm working on:

“Stop, evildoer, in the name of justice!”

The black figure did not look up. Two sleek, gloved hands continued shoving the priceless nanotechnology into a convenient hip-pouch. The sound of the pouch being zipped was unnaturally loud in the still night air.

“Wow, kitten, don’t get your panties in a bunch,” said a low female voice. “I’m just... borrowing these little bug thingies for someone.” A blue-tinted face peered at me out of the darkness, and though the eyes were partially hidden behind square, black-rimmed glasses, I thought I saw her wink. “Mmm, you are a cute one, aren’t you? I like the cat-suit. Do yourself a favor and go home, sweetie.”

Kitten? Kitten? I thought. Doesn’t this idiot know who I am? My face (or, well, my face behind a mask) had been plastered on the front page of every major newspaper for the past three weeks, ever since I had stopped that jewel heist at the National Bank.

“I don’t think you realize the gravity of your situation. I am Darkclaw, defender of all that is right–”

“Blah blah blah.” The black-gloved fingers tapped together like a talking mouth. My face burned. The blue skinned woman shoved her glasses up the bridge of her nose, adjusted her corset (how could she move in a corset, let alone commit crimes in one?), and rested her weight on one foot, her curvy hips swinging to the side. “You need to work on your delivery, Kit-Kat. You’re new to this, so I’ll give you a warning. Go home. You’re playing with the big girls now, and I’m the biggest.”

Maybe your ego is the biggest, I thought to myself, but I wasn’t sure if superheroes were allowed to be sarcastic, or just witty. “I’m afraid I can’t let you do that, Miss…?”

“You don’t have to let me do anything.” And without a parting comeback, the lean figure in the buckled corset and glasses was gone, pieces of hair falling out of her tight blue bun as she literally flew up into the air, blasting the ceiling apart as she went.

“Oh really, rocket boots?” I fumed, shaking a fist after her. “Like that’s fair!” Besides, you didn’t even tell me your name.

4/28/2009 #35
Adrian StClaire

But on the one hand, stories dont have to be one shots, as long as their finished within the timeline, right?

I mean, I know some writers have the compulsion to make ALOT of chapters, short as ever, that in real books would only be a page or so long.

I guess it just depends on writing style?

I think mine will end up being a LONG one shot that, after this, I'll probably develop into a larger story.

4/28/2009 #36
Jay Walken

My friend, JikklopByrne, and I are co-writing ours, and it's called No One In Particular, and it's about a test tube baby gone wrong. 8D

No, the superhero is a girl mutant, and she ended up with wings and red eyes and things. It's all bit confusing to explain, but it's coming along.

EDIT: Jikklop's pulling out.

4/29/2009 . Edited 4/29/2009 #37
Knightmare Elite

Again, just to clarify you DON'T have to write about a superhero. You're free to do whatever topic you want as long as at least one of the main characters is a lesbian.

4/29/2009 #38
Jay Walken

Oh, well I figured since everyone else is doing a super hero theme, I might as well. Maybe if we did another round or something, we could choose another theme?

4/29/2009 #39
SinfulWolf

Well, sorry I haven't been around for awhile, regardless this topic caught my eye. I am interested in partaking and already have a story taking rough shape, and will be following roughly behind the 'hero' theme. I won't be able to really work on it for about two weeks, but after that I'm pretty much free and I should be able to get something out for this compilation.

4/29/2009 #40
Knightmare Elite

I'm sorry for not updating in so long, I've been trapped in the middle of so many things the past two weeks. As a result my story isn't near finished. :( I'm really disappointed in myself, but that can be a good thing as we still have to decide on a few things.

I'd like to hear suggestions on an official date for the stories to be submitted so I can make a C2 for the compilation. It'll likely be small with probably 4-5 stories since that's about how many people are participating. I really think this can help spur interesting in femslash, and help out readers looking for some good fiction involving girls who like girls as the focus rather than a gimmick sub plot to lure you in.

Please post your questions and comments, and of course remember to check the rules at the top of this post first, it may answer your question.

5/10/2009 #41
Jay Walken

Ah yeah, mine's coming along. I could probably finish it in a week or two, but I don't mind.

5/12/2009 #42
Lady Macbeth's Murderer

IS IT TOO LATE TO JOIN??? I have a really good story idea, its called My Hero, and its not really superhero, its more like Batman: a person with loads of cool gadgets. PLease, please please can I join!!!!!

6/9/2009 #43
Knightmare Elite

Due to a barrage of annoying classes, and the fact I bought The Sims 3 on Friday, I'm extending the deadline for submission to to the end of July.

I'm scrapping my story and starting fresh since it wasn't coming together at all. So everyone who has finished their story, thank you for your dedication and patience. You can use the free time to revise, or just talk about your story for the time being.

Lady Macbeth, you're more than welcome to join, I'll add your name to the list.

Sorry again everyone, I know this should have been finished a long time ago, but life keeps getting in the way and I want to post a quality story along with everyone else's.

6/9/2009 #44
Lady Macbeth's Murderer

Yay! oh, and I am taking back my title. I have thought of like a billion other ones, so its going to come one ago.

*Whispers in background* Hey, Knightmare, Is Sims 3 Good?

6/10/2009 #45
Knightmare Elite

The game has dropped my productivity to -70% I'm creating all my characters as Sims and watching them interact. That's a great way to get story ideas....when I should be writing. :(

6/10/2009 #46
Jay Walken

Argh, my muse is slowly dying for my little fic. This happens all the time, and is why I never end up finishing anything.

6/11/2009 #47
Lady Macbeth's Murderer

Don't let go! The thing I do to keep my stories going is tell my sister that I am writing a short story, who then makes sure I finsh it on the pain of death :P. I told her too many unfinished stories when we were small, and now that she's bigger than me, she's making me pay for it. :D Anyway, I find that listening to music always helps if you don't have a turterous younger sister.....

6/11/2009 #48
Jay Walken

Haha, I see. Yeah, I do listen to music whenever I write, and it tends to have an effect on how the story pans out. I have a friend who keeps pushing me to finish it, but it's just grinding to a halt at the moment. D: I'm trying to get it moving again by drawing the characters.

6/11/2009 #49
Kinderwhore

Is it too late to join up? I have an idea that loosely follows the "hero" theme (but no title yet) and can probably have it done by the end of the month...

7/1/2009 #50
Knightmare Elite

I suppose pathetically late is better than never at all. :(

My story has devolved from a hero story into something completely different. The actual super hero story just isn't happening right now. That thing needs to be reworked from the ground up, and it exceeds to scope of this compilation. In place of that mirage of a story, I've decided to create another compilation story to my forever in development Aphrodite Academy novel.

I'm honestly not trying to come off as lazy, I've just been involved in many other stories at once (a horrible habit) and I've been inching this along to get it into the compilation. I just finished it last night, and have to go over it to fix any plot or other issues. So once again, my contribution is finished, for the most part. I hope people are still on board for this compilation. I know I've been terrible at keeping updates and motivating everyone to stick with it. Sorry :(

9/2/2009 #51
SinfulWolf
While I still have an idea for this, I've been procrastinating horribly. Life has been throwing curve balls at me and the words arn't coming as easily as they once did. Hopefully I'll be able to get my story done before this is all wrapped up.
9/3/2009 #52
Knightmare Elite

Seeing as how this whole compilation failed horribly. I think we should try again with a fresh concept. The only issue for me is Nanowrimo 2009, though that's not until November. So I guess to anyone else who has completed their story, let me know what you want to do. I'm going to post mine since I'd rather not sit on it forever.

9/5/2009 #53
Jay Walken

Well, I guess I don't really have an excuse. My fic just sort of... fell apart. I'm all for starting again though... perhaps?

9/5/2009 #54
Adrian StClaire

Well my story sort of evolved into a STORY, its on its 9th chapter...so its not really a short story.

I'm all for starting over, I'm in dire need of a purpose to write for.

Idea's?

9/6/2009 #55
Adrian StClaire

Seeing as how it's 2010, can.... we start again? Please?

6/29/2010 #56
Knightmare Elite

If someone wants to volunteer to organize it, why not.

6/29/2010 #57
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: Knightmare Elite
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member