The Madhouse
Your sanity is an illusion. We control the horizontal. The vertical. Don't try to adjust your mindset.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31
Dark Force Comics 2

I think we should make something out of it.

11/19/2013 #901
TheOneAndOnlyBangBang

I'm YEA for the season of madness contest. I want to see it used!

11/21/2013 #902
TheOneAndOnlyBangBang

Also, I know I've been a tad absent of late . . . but who the hell is dark force comics 2?

11/21/2013 #903
LuckycoolHawk9
Also, I know I've been a tad absent of late . . . but who the hell is dark force comics 2?

Answer: I have way too many alternate accounts with the same password as my main FP profile.

11/21/2013 #904
LuckycoolHawk9

Also, I feel like bringing something up. The revival of a writer's help desk. We had one before John deleted it and Ann made a new one, but CV stopped it. So, I suggest making an entirely new one or reviving the Writing Nerd Herd.

3/3/2014 #905
Annything

No, the Writing Nerd Herd is still up. It's just that nobody uses it because you can just chat about it in The Promenade.

3/3/2014 #906
Annything

THIS IS SO FUCKING IMPORTANT LOOK AT MY HUGE BOLD LETTERS USING THE UNCOMMON MIDDLE ALIGN CENTER

As we've been talking about for awhile now we're voting for the next chat thread THAT WILL LAST LIKE A FULL YEAR THIS IS SO IMPORTANT.

Our options are:

• Heaven
  • Hell

Those are it. You cannot suggest annything else. And if you do so then you need to get your eyes replaced or some cray cray shit like that. To remove anny bias I am going to vote last or at least after a bit of people have voted.

Now, let's look at the meanings of these:

Heaven - A place Mormons go to chill with Jesus and make macaroni art. It makes our chat sound peaceful and delightful and a wonderful place to chat. We may or may not see more people who may or may not be Mormons. Jesus is there because Jesus is everywhere.

Hell - A place that many of us are going to. Satan is there and he's pretty cool except he has relationship problems with Chris. Hell has negative reviews on Yelp! though. Lurkers will stop masturbating furiously and will think a little more about what Hell is like in a Madhouse. They cease their jacking off and they go limp with fear of our posts. It also makes us sound like CRAY CRAY. YOU DECIDE IF THAT'S GOOD OR BAD. Jesus is also there because Jesus is everywhere.

Note: If you are a random stranger your vote WILL NOT count. It's like letting British people vote for America's presidency. It doesn't affect them so they go YOLO.

Note: You can change your vote anny time until the vote ends. You just have to say that you were Hell but now Heaven or Heaven but Hell now in this thread. I will not change it until there is a post here saying so. Do not edit the posts with your new vote that you have already submitted. Make annother post to change it.

THIS VOTE WILL END ON POST NUMBER 39,750 IN THE PROMENADE.

I guesstimate this will be a week give or take.

This will definitely take several days. 2 weeks maybe.

Hell: 4

Heaven: 4

10/1/2014 . Edited 10/11/2014 #907
Ragamoofin

Hell, please.

10/1/2014 #908
oboeaa4
Hell

no, Heaven

no, Hell.

no, Heaven

actually, Hell.

10/2/2014 #909
Xahhak'atar Kho'rkandha

Since the mainstream opinion appears to be Hell, I'm going with Heaven.

10/2/2014 #910
SolarisOne

I side with Apophis on this: HEAVEN.

10/2/2014 #911
Complex Variable

Is it too late to suggest another candidate for a name? If not, I'd like to put forward (in keeping with the "supernatural" theme the current two contenders have):

Purgatory

as a possible name for the new chat thread.

(:D?)

I'd also like to say: could you maybe tone down with the language, Ann, when posting outside of the chat thread? Thanks. :)

10/2/2014 #912
Annything

CV

DID I NOT TELL YOU

DID YOU NOT READ

DID YOU NOT SEE THAT YOU ONLY HAVE TWO

And Purgatory has been added to the list of the next chat thread after Heaven/Hell is chosen.

KEEP UP WITH THE TIMEZ.ZZZZ.Z.Z.Z

10/2/2014 #913
Annything

Our options are:

• Heaven
  • Hell
Those are it. You cannot suggest annything else. And if you do so then you need to get your eyes replaced or some cray cray shit like that.
10/2/2014 #914
LuckycoolHawk9

I believe that Heaven is the clear choice. I vote for Heaven.

( And this is my only vote. M.D wont be voting.)

10/2/2014 #915
Annything

It's been over a week and I have decided to share my vote that is going to be quite troubling:

I vote for Hell. Which, as it stands, is an even tie 3/3

10/10/2014 #916
SolarisOne

Tell CV to get his ass over here. We need a tie-breaker.

10/10/2014 #917
Complex Variable
I vote "Hell".
10/10/2014 #918
SolarisOne

God. Damn. It.

Well, at least he voted.

10/10/2014 #919
TheOneAndOnlyBangBang

I vote heaven.

Because anarchy.

10/11/2014 #920
oboeaa3

damnit, adam

now wings needs to vote

or val

10/11/2014 #921
Annything

So, who should we annoy now? Val? Wings? Can someone annoy Wings for me?

10/11/2014 #922
SolarisOne

I seem to be particularly adept at annoying Wings. Unfortunately, I do not know how to contact her.

10/11/2014 #923
Annything

John, backread The Promenade. CV has randomized it into Heaven winning.

10/11/2014 #924
oboeaa3

so, ann, are you gonna make a thread or something?

10/11/2014 #925
Paula Treichler

As a friend said the forum as: Analog is king! The economic conditions are not well-off or pipe borne his wife's friends, the simulator is the best entry options. The greatest advantage of using the simulator is not mentally responsible, without limitation venues and transport, money and save time and effort!

I have no idea what I just typed! :-) I used Google Translate! :D Ching chong aro arigato mister roboto! :DDDDD I'm a whoreface!!!! :DDDDDD

11/9/2014 . Edited by Annything, 11/10/2014 #926
« Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31
Forum Moderators: Complex Variable TheOneAndOnlyBangBang, inwardtransience, Annything
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member