The Madhouse
Your sanity is an illusion. We control the horizontal. The vertical. Don't try to adjust your mindset.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Complex Variable

As it says, this is a thread for your characters to chit-chat. Because sometimes, fiction just wants to socialize—you dig?

Rules:

No cybering. You may do that in PMs, not here.

Posts may be written in any POV, tense, or style you want. Here, we do not use the common RP methods, but rather a writer's method where you are literally testing out your writing styles. If using first person, you must start your RP session with (FIRST PERSON - CHARACTER NAME). You should supply dialogue and narrative in your posts. Ex: ["Hello, stranger," John said. He looked warily at the new arrival, letting his hand drift down to his plasma rifle, just in case it would be needed. "What brings you here?" he asked.] Use dialogue to communicate with other users' characters; use narrative to describe your characters' reactions and actions.

Put non-RP comments in parentheses.

No I-have-a-million-powers/overpowered characters allowed. Your characters can be all powerful, but, they cannot use their power to do everything and anything that they want to.

No fighting allowed in this thread. This is just for characters to socialize.

It's considered rude to force other users' characters to do things, instead, lead the other users along by hinting at what you want through third-person commentary. Ex: "Jane looked at John with quivering eyes, wondering if he felt about her the same way that she felt about him." Or "Jack stuck his foot out in Jill's path, ready to trip her.")

If you have to leave, say so in parentheses. Allow the conversation to flow as natural as possible without much interaction from you. This is mainly just characters you've made speaking to one another and other characters.

If you do not know the background of a character, or if you want to introduce your character, use the Character Intro thread.

Have fun.

12/18/2012 . Edited by Annything, 7/5/2013 #1
Complex Variable

Karo: "As a half-vampire, it really bugs the crap out of me, reading all these stupid vampire romance stories. I mean, really—come ON people! DX"

12/18/2012 #2
Complex Variable

Zach: «Do you know who Edward Cullen is, Karo?»

12/18/2012 #3
Complex Variable

«Yeah, him. He's a vampire, you know.»

K: "S-sparkles!? You mean—he... he.... Sparkles?!"

*Karo takes several deep breaths*

Z: «Are you okay?»

K: "Oh, I will be." *Grabs large wooden stake, and charges furiously out the door*

12/18/2012 #4
Complex Variable

«:D You're awesome, Ms. Emma, you know that?»

*Karo charges back into the room*

K: "Can I watch, somehow?"

(Well, I'm going to bed. G'night. :) )

12/18/2012 . Edited 12/18/2012 #5
LuckycoolHawk9

Ryan: Well, today was a good day at school. I only had three visions and I am still fine. I am thinking that I am getting a hang of my defective gift.

12/19/2012 #6
Complex Variable

*The Contessa, Dia, enters*

D: "Ah, hello darlings. I just attended a most enjoyable little party at Veir. I had a wonderful time."

12/19/2012 #7
LuckycoolHawk9
D: "Ah, hello darlings. I just attended a most enjoyable little party at Veir. I had a wonderful time."

Ryan: I don't like her. She is a contess don't.

12/19/2012 #8
Complex Variable

D: "Oh, you don't like me, do you? Tsk tsk, darling; you're making me want to disintegrate you. The fires and the Master are ever hungry, you foolish little creature."

*Karo charges in, his short-swords at the ready*

K: "I would get away from her—from that monster—Ryan. She's... she's not—I... I don't know what she is!"

D: "Oh, you again. Silly little boy."

12/19/2012 #9
LuckycoolHawk9
"Oh, you don't like me, do you? Tsk tsk, darling; you're making me want to disintegrate you. The fires and the Master are ever hungry, you foolish little creature."

Ryan: Don't call me little. . you will be very sorry if you do.

12/19/2012 #10
Complex Variable

D: "I can burn your body away in a frozen instant, darling; I can roast your soul into ashes. It's certainly an acquired taste, though. Then again, I have already combusted so many fools today, I don't know if I'm in the mood for more. Oh, wait, what am I saying. Of course I am! Ready to die, darlings?"

K: "I told you not to tempt her! You better be ready to run!"

12/19/2012 #11
LuckycoolHawk9
I can burn your body away in a frozen instant, darling; I can roast your soul into ashes. It's certainly an acquired taste, though. Then again, I have already combusted so many fools today, I don't know if I'm in the mood for more. Oh, wait, what am I saying. Of course I am! Ready to die, darlings?"

Ryan: Okay that is it, lady. I hate being called darling. I don't run.

12/19/2012 #12
Complex Variable

D: "Then you shall die sooner than the rest. In fact, since I'm feeling especially sociable this fine day, darling, I'll even let you have the first strike." *She bows*

K: "I would run, Ryan—now!"

12/19/2012 #13
LuckycoolHawk9
"Then you shall die sooner than the rest. In fact, since I'm feeling especially sociable this fine day, darling, I'll even let you have the first strike." *She bows*

Ryan: Great, another noble demon. .

*Soul Reaper appears*

Soul Reaper: Ryan, back up, I got this one.

Ryan: Sure one in white.

12/19/2012 #14
Complex Variable

K: "She's not noble! She's completely insane! That's it, I'm out of here!" *Karo gets on a row boat and rows away at a furious pace*

D: "Two? Oh, happy day!"

12/19/2012 #15
LuckycoolHawk9
D: "Two? Oh, happy day!"

Soul Reaper: Hmmm. . I got an idea.

Ryan: What is it?

Soul Reaper: Just follow my lead.

12/19/2012 #16
Complex Variable

D: "My, you are slow." *begins whispering a spell onto her fingertip*

12/19/2012 #17
Complex Variable

D: "Hmm. I think I shall melt off your limbs, darlings. Yes, that will be most enjoyable to watch."

D: "Three." *Starts a quick countdown*

12/19/2012 . Edited 12/19/2012 #18
Complex Variable

D: "Two."

12/19/2012 #19
LuckycoolHawk9

Ryan: No, you won't. *Leans and gets conversation vision*

Soul Reaper: *Facepalms* Why did that have to be such bad timing?

12/19/2012 #20
Complex Variable

D: "One." *Dia's finger begins to glow.*

12/19/2012 #21
LuckycoolHawk9

Soul Reaper: I don't have a defense againist magic.

*Adam slids in*

Adam: Magic-prof armor, it would be wrong for a adopted nephew of mine to be killed.

12/19/2012 #22
Complex Variable

D: "Zero" *Dia snaps her fingers*

*Adam, Soul, and Ryan's armor suddenly disintegrates. Their blood begins to boil inside their bodies as the molecules in their bodies are ripped apart. They quickly turn to dust. Suddenly, they all wake up in beds, screaming.*

Zach: «You three were screaming quite a lot. It must have been a terrible nightmare!»

12/19/2012 #23
LuckycoolHawk9
Zach: «You three were screaming quite a lot. It must have been a terrible nightmare!»

Ryan: Interesting, my conversation I caught in my nightmare, I still remember it.

Soul Reaper: I got to go..

*Drags himself and Adam out the door*

Ryan: Why would I have a vision in my dream?

Aquaslasher: Hrr( How should I know? I wasn't in your dreams)

12/19/2012 #24
Complex Variable

Z: «Karo was in here a while ago, yelling at you to wake up, but it didn't seem to work. He's worried that you might have been "exposed" or something. I don't know what he's talking about, really.»

12/19/2012 . Edited 12/19/2012 #25
Complex Variable

Z: «Ow. My tail hurts. :[ »

12/19/2012 #26
Complex Variable

Z: «Samirol told me not to lick it, but I really want to. Yuck. He put some stuff on it. But still, I want to lick it. I don't understand why.»

12/19/2012 #27
LuckycoolHawk9
He's worried that you might have been "exposed" or something. I don't know what he's talking about, really.

Ryan: Her.

*Inside Ryan's mind(Dark Matter): Her name is Dia. I have had a few quarells with her. We don't get along. . . you do not mark my creation.

12/19/2012 #28
Complex Variable

«I don't really think we should be talking about that....»

12/19/2012 #29
Annything

I don't mean to interrupt, but CV go to Suggestions.

12/19/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Complex Variable TheOneAndOnlyBangBang, inwardtransience, Annything
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member