The Madhouse
Your sanity is an illusion. We control the horizontal. The vertical. Don't try to adjust your mindset.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34
TheOneAndOnlyBangBang

'Right . . .' Externus eyed up the strange foreigner suspiciously. 'Well, it's not a calendar I've ever heard of. But never mind that, I need to get out of here. I need to get back to my legion.'

12/1/2013 #991
LuckycoolHawk9

" Well, your legion is anywhere around here. There probably back outside of Rome. This place seems to be nowhere."

12/1/2013 #992
TheOneAndOnlyBangBang

'I see . . . So this is hell.' Externus sat on the snowy ground. 'I imagined it would look more burny,' he observed. 'I must have died in battle. Against some Gallic warlord I hope.'

12/1/2013 #993
LuckycoolHawk9

" Nope, you're alive. This place feels more like a prison to me."

12/1/2013 #994
TheOneAndOnlyBangBang

'Really? Maybe you're just delusional. Isn't hell a prison?'

12/1/2013 #995
LuckycoolHawk9

" In a way."

12/1/2013 #996
LuckycoolHawk9

Leo looked around the castle again.

5/1/2014 #997
datainox

My name is Charles Anderson working as Marketing Manager at Datainox - Outsourcing data entry Services Company provide offshore data entry services, I love to play the video game and reading some great articles on the vast range of topics. Thanks for connecting me in this group. Happy to holding conversation with you all.

11/26/2019 #998
« Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34
Forum Moderators: Complex Variable TheOneAndOnlyBangBang, inwardtransience, Annything
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member