The Moonlight Writing Academy
Though the world of writing is crumbling, let me help you as you go through series of training, not work, but fun. Writing is fun let me show you. Let us create a generation of writers that can lay on the moon. Open these doors, and feel life.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Lily of the FireBlade
This thread is for all newbies to get the feeling of writing, and to understand how to write. Here, is where younglings can chat with other younglings, or with me.

This thread is also for OTHER ranks, kind of like a social thread.

All new younglings shall be treated with respect, with dignity. The rules for thie thread are as follows:

Swearing is kept to minimum. All content must be suitable for thirteen year-olds.

We are all equal, even though our ranks are different. Treat everybody with respect.

Writing is not to be mocked, no matter how bad.

Have fun!

Well, anybody out there?

1/14/2007 #1
TigerOfTheSpear
Hi Lily, you there?
1/14/2007 #2
Lily of the FireBlade
Yes.

You are now a Youngling. Ready to begin your first task, hon?

1/14/2007 #3
TigerOfTheSpear
Sure am. Oh, one question first. Should I just stay here, or do you want to continue our conversation on Vince's board?
1/14/2007 #4
Lily of the FireBlade
Both.

Open two windows. I would like to keep on topic, this is not really a social thread. I will make a social forum sometime soon.

Your first task is to write a 250 word essay on what you would do if you could fly. It may be stupid, to you, but use your imagination. Your task is only designed to help your imagination flow. That is what we shall work on first. It is due on Tuesday! I would like you to really think, I want you to compare objects and describe with vivid colors of the wind, if you know what I mean. Good luck, though you will not need it.

1/14/2007 #5
TigerOfTheSpear
Alright, I've got both windows up. Should I send my work to you by email or just post it on this thread?
1/14/2007 #6
Lily of the FireBlade
Post it in the forum. I will make a "Tasks" thread. Do not worry.
1/14/2007 #7
TigerOfTheSpear
Alright, I'll have it tomorrow, or later tonight if I can manage to write something worthwhile as I keep up with two conversations.
1/14/2007 #8
Lily of the FireBlade
Haha, yes, I know. I am writing simple poems for the scorned eyes of ff.net anf fp.com to read. Even though I am purposely writing bad ones, it still takes effort.
1/14/2007 #9
TigerOfTheSpear
Cool. It's ironic how eventhough you're writing purposely bad poems, they'll probably still be better than 60 percent of everything else.

Geez, that's one way to know today's authors suck.

On an unrealted note, I have a pretty cool poem I thought you might like to read. Want me to e-mail you or put it here?

1/14/2007 #10
Lily of the FireBlade
Post it in the Tasks! I love to grade poems!

Sorry for the delay. I was called, hon.

1/14/2007 #11
TigerOfTheSpear
No problem, I'll put it there now.
1/14/2007 #12
Lily of the FireBlade
Very good! In fact, they ALMOST rival my own. Extremely impressive.
1/14/2007 #13
TigerOfTheSpear
Thank you very much, I'm ready for anymore you might have.
1/14/2007 #14
Lily of the FireBlade
Well, all of your tasks do NOT have to be in poem form, they can be in whatever you please unless othwise directed. The wordcount is not important until you become a Learner, really. It is just a guideline. But, this time, your next task is about what Vincent's penname, "Wingless Rain", and what it might mean. 250 words again, any style you please. Due on Tuesday
1/14/2007 . Edited 1/14/2007 #15
TigerOfTheSpear
That'll be fun.
1/14/2007 #16
Lily of the FireBlade
Yes, really. I never said that it would be EASY......
1/14/2007 #17
TigerOfTheSpear
Alright Lily, I have to go, but I'll be back tomorrow. See you later.
1/14/2007 #18
Lily of the FireBlade
Good night. Sleep well.

Do not whisper perfection, but sleep with the moonlight.

1/14/2007 #19
Kathrynzala
I am a youngling that would like to excel. Has the master any tasks for this unworthy one?
10/14/2007 #20
Bushwah
I would love to be part of your Academy. I think I can be a writer someday, and would love to try.
4/15/2012 #21
Forum Moderators: Lily of the FireBlade
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member