Adventures Among the Stars
A RP filled with android babes, space aliens, wormholes, spaceships and the occasional dark overlord seeking to destroy every life-bearing planet in order to take over the universe. This is a sci-fi RP were anything is possible so grab your laser shooters, lightsabers or maybe even your magic screwdriver and join in the fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Emberlywoods12

Rule Number 1: ENGLISH SKILLS.

Please use correct grammar and punctuation. I cannot stand people who don't know how to write properly. However, if you have trouble with the English language or you accidentally mis-typed something, I will not get overly mad. But if you do it constantly, we'll have to have a little chat about the issue.

'Text speak' is not allowed under any circumstances. That means you cannot, under any circumstances, write like this. Ex. U cnt rite

Also use verbs in past tense. So, 'to jump' would be 'jumped'.

Ex. She jumped onto the spaceship.

Rule Number 2: POST LENGTH

No one-liners are permitted, no matter what the circumstance. While there is no minimum post length, nor do I expect you to write a paragraph per post, you must explain what your OC is doing. It's like responding to a long text with "K." It gets on a lot of peoples' nerves, including mine.

Rule Number 3: GOD MODDING

If your OC never gets hurt or they're just plain invincible, with the power to do whatever they want, whenever you want, then we'll have a few problems. And while you can be a badass, remember that you're a MORTAL badass, and bad stuff still happens. They can't teleport across a map, nor can they survive a clearly fatal hit - for the record, I decide what is fatal. There are recorded cases of people surviving a sniper bullet to the head; however, I decide if your OC's head pops like a melon or just has a small hole.

Rule Number 4: ARGUMENTS.

Keep ALL arguments out of the chat and RP topics; we're here to have fun, not to yell and scream at each other. If there is an issue, bring it up in the chat topic or PM me with it, and bring evidence. If I don't want to bother with it, a mod will take care of it.

To sum things up, be respectful to other RPers at all times.

Rule Number 5: CHARACTERS

People die when they are killed.

An OC who has lost a limb can get a prosthetic, but that means you have to treat them like a person with a prothetic. It's going to be harder for them to do certain things than it would for full-bodied person.

You MUST make your character act in-character; meaning, if they hate someone or something, they aren't going to suddenly love it.

Rule Number 6: WHAT I SAY, GOES.

I think this is pretty self explanatory.

If you've read the rules, at the end of your OC post, write down your character's age multiplied by seven, then divided by three, then added by the number of characters in your penname.

Rule Number 7: MODERATORS

I decide who gets mod status and who doesn't. You can ask to be a mod, but you need to have been here a while and you must be in good standing with your fellow RPers. If I catch you abusing your power in any way, shape, or form, then I'll revoke your mod status in a heartbeat.

Rule Number 8: ACTIVITY

You must be active. Check back in at least once or twice a day, preferably more. Don't hold up the RP! If for some reason you are going to be inactive for any period of time, inform us and either temporarily hand off your OC or take them out for a while.

Rule Number 9: CONTROLLING OTHER CHARACTERS/AUTOHITTING

Under most situations, you are not allowed to control someone's character, or injure them without their permission. However, due to the technology involved, I will allow this to a SMALL degree. However, if you abuse this little leeway I am giving everybody, expect me to come down hard on you.

Rule Number 10: LEMONS

I do allow relationships and implications of sex but nothing more. There will not be any mature sexual content in this RP and if there is, I'm afraid I'll have to ban you.

So please, no lemons.

If you have any questions regarding the rules, please PM me.

Please check on this topic every now and then. I may make a few changes to the rules to accommodate with current or future dilemmas or problems.
6/4/2013 #1
LewisMassey

Informative post!! I'm really impressed with your share and I hope such great & useful knowledge you mentioned here will be very helpful for the readers to write on a special topic like this. very understandable also. VISIT: cheapessaywritingservice.us

8/30/2016 . Edited 8/30/2016 #2
Forum Moderators: Emberlywoods12
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member