Adventures Among the Stars
A RP filled with android babes, space aliens, wormholes, spaceships and the occasional dark overlord seeking to destroy every life-bearing planet in order to take over the universe. This is a sci-fi RP were anything is possible so grab your laser shooters, lightsabers or maybe even your magic screwdriver and join in the fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 268 275 276 277 278
DJShanaynay
(*sigh* Is Pan gonna answer Mara or continue to ignore her talking to him?)
1/17/2014 #8,311
Infinite-IceGuardian

James scooped Zoae up in a hug a grinned widely. "Here that. The rest of the day off."

1/17/2014 #8,312
Emberlywoods12

Pan smiled at Mara. "I think some rest would be could." He took her hand in his and squeezed it.

Zoae let out a small laugh. "Let's not waste it then."

1/18/2014 #8,313
Infinite-IceGuardian

James grinned and scooped her up bridal style, placing a kiss on her cheek and walked out the door of the room into the hallway.

1/18/2014 #8,314
DJShanaynay
Mara smiled, and lifted Pan up, like one would a bride, with a small laugh. "I probably need some sleep to," she said, "I'm not fully replenished yet."
1/18/2014 #8,315
Emberlywoods12

"You seem pretty stable to me." Pan's eyes got a little big when Mara picked him up.

1/18/2014 #8,316
DJShanaynay
Mara smirked. "I don't exactly feel that way though," she said as she started walking, "Plus I bet my eyes aren't back to normal yet either."
1/18/2014 #8,317
Infinite-IceGuardian

Sander stood next to the window, watching everybody leave the room. He turned and pressed his forehead against the glass, feeling his heart shatter. He tried to stay strong, but he couldn't, he wasn't strong enough. He took his gun out of his boot, that he only used for real emergencies, and put it against his head. It would be better if he was gone. Then no one would get killed anymore. No one wanted him here in the first place anyway. With tears leaking down his face, he shakily pulled the trigger. There was a loud, resounding bang of the gun and Sander's body slumped to the floor. His eyes stared emptily, the tears on his face still fresh. The gun lay limply in his hand as blood gushed out of the wound to his head. He was dead.

(Finally. I wanted to kill him off now that the RP's over and remake his character better)

1/18/2014 #8,318
Emberlywoods12

(And they all sexed happily ever after. Except for Sander. Okay, now that this lurching train wreck has reached its station, we can now start off on a clean slate.)

(P.S. I have a volleyball tournament that lasts the next three days so I'll be gone in the afternoons and won't get back until really, really late.)

1/18/2014 #8,319
Infinite-IceGuardian

(Yay!!! And aww okay)

1/18/2014 #8,320
DJShanaynay
(*sigh* Why can't you be like me and not interact with society?) (Anyways, new topic, s'il vous plait?)
1/18/2014 #8,321
Infinite-IceGuardian

(Oh and I'll be gone from a little before one until a little after four. I have guard practice :P)

1/18/2014 #8,322
Emberlywoods12

(Yep, I just want to establish what kind of scene we're going to open up on and where our characters should be. A single plotline in the beginning will keep things orderly and easy to keep up with for new users. I was thinking we could start off somewhere in the city, where a lot of people will be and it would be more natural for new OCs to come in that way.)

1/18/2014 #8,323
DJShanaynay
(okeyyyy but which city?)
1/18/2014 #8,324
Infinite-IceGuardian

(Okay... So why would Pan's ship be there? I think it would be easy for James to enter the scene looking for a job too.)

1/18/2014 #8,325
Emberlywoods12

(If we kept Mara's city, that would be easy. Or some other city within the Tri-Eze System.)

1/18/2014 #8,326
Emberlywoods12

(If we did it that way, that means we would be starting over completely. But if that's okay with you guys we could do it that way.)

1/18/2014 #8,327
DJShanaynay
(but I told you, Mara isn't gonna be a queen anymore!)
1/18/2014 #8,328
Emberlywoods12

(How about this? They're all in some big intergalatic city where Pan's ship landed in a port. The ship has been damaged in some sort of space fire fight and connections to Terra have been lost. Since the ship will take awhile to be fixed, the soldiers have been let out and can now roam the city, so Zoae cane be mobile. Since the ship is damaged, that's where James could come in with his expertise. And you know how Mara would be, trying to get deals and luring Pan into a contract or something or another. Gtg soon.)

1/18/2014 #8,329
Infinite-IceGuardian

(we should move this to the meeting room...)

1/18/2014 #8,330
Infinite-IceGuardian

(That sounds good to me)

1/18/2014 #8,331
DJShanaynay
(okay. Let's get started then :))
1/18/2014 #8,332
« Prev Page 1 .. 268 275 276 277 278
Forum Moderators: Emberlywoods12
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member