Adventures Among the Stars
A RP filled with android babes, space aliens, wormholes, spaceships and the occasional dark overlord seeking to destroy every life-bearing planet in order to take over the universe. This is a sci-fi RP were anything is possible so grab your laser shooters, lightsabers or maybe even your magic screwdriver and join in the fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Emberlywoods12
Pan and Mara have gone their seperate ways, each setting out to fulfill their own duties to their people. Over the past two hundred years, Pan has helped successfully reraise the destroyed civilization of his people while Mara has continued to rule her Tri-Eze System. But there was one thing that happened on that fateful night before Pan and Mara left each other. Mara concieved a pair of twins, ones which Pan has never known of despite the thousands of attempts Mara has made to contact their father. This is their story.
10/3/2013 #1
DJShanaynay
"Sir," an officer said, "We are entering Tri-Eze borders in sixty seconds." 'Well fucking finally,' Dorian, still inside Pan's head, though after the past 200 years he'd become more of an ally than a pest, 'Jeez, it's been too long.'
10/3/2013 #2
Emberlywoods12
"Very good." Pan answered to the officer before saying mentally to Dorian. 'Yes, I do agree. It has been too long. I reckon Mara will have children of her own now.' His gaze softened slightly. He had changed slightly over the past 200 hundred years. He was now not only tall, but very well-muscled, built like lion ready to strike. His eyes were just as feral and commanding, as he had lost most of his joking, child-ish manners, but not all of them entirely. His hair was shorter and he now had a closely shaven beard the same color as his hair. For the past two centuries, he had been helping to rebuild his planets, which added a few grey hair but he didn't look a day over thirty. He had also drooped women as a general rule. One: because he had no time for it. And two: because he found it increasingly immoral and as he matured, he learned to gain more control over his sexual urges. But that did not stop him from looking the handsome, rogue captain he was, with his crisp red uniform and shined black boots. His ship had been modified and expanded as well, equipped with better weapons and machinery. He was also no longer Captain but Commander-in-chief. For this reason, he found it hard to get away from work, but now, he was taking a break, like Dorain had suggested.
10/3/2013 #3
DJShanaynay
'No doubt about it. The real question is, however, with who?' Dorian asked.
10/3/2013 #4
Emberlywoods12
'I'm sure she would have chosen a suitable husband.' Pan replied with a small smile as they entered the atmosphere with hardly a blink of difference. Had to love modern tech. He always said. (Gtg. Goodnight!)
10/3/2013 #5
DJShanaynay
'Yeah, probably,' Dorian answered. Langoda looked as it used to: green grass, blue sky, golden buildings. It was still the richest and most plentiful planet, in the richest and most plentiful system in the current galaxies. It was beautiful.
10/3/2013 #6
Emberlywoods12
Pan's lips curled slightly at the sight and he took a deep breath. 'Two hundred years has been too long, Dorian. Do you suppose Pip will remeber us?'
10/4/2013 #7
DJShanaynay
'I know you're hoping so, Dorian said, 'He'll probably recognize your scent again.'
10/4/2013 #8
Emberlywoods12
Pan smiled very rarely those days but now there was the hint of one in his eyes. 'And Excalibur.'
10/4/2013 #9
DJShanaynay

'I wonder if he's found another Angrabode for himself,' Dorian replied

10/4/2013 #10
Emberlywoods12
'I wonder the same.' They were approaching the ground and Pan mobilized himself, ordering around his soldiers to prepare for landing and preparations to spending the next fortnight on Langoda. He did this while keeping a conversation with Dorian, something he had mastered over the years.
10/4/2013 #11
DJShanaynay

'I think the only thing we can pray right now... is that her children don't belong to Set,' Dorian said grimly.

10/4/2013 #12
Emberlywoods12
Pan was suddenly grim. He remembered Set clearly. He was the reason Pan had left Mara in the first place. 'I sure as hell hope not.'
10/4/2013 #13
DJShanaynay

'If he is there, when Mara isn't looking, please, pretty please at least kick him in the balls,' Dorian said.

10/4/2013 #14
Emberlywoods12
'You know I'm not like that anymore.' Pan replied. 'Except when I'm around douchebags.' He finished. (Where is Dorian's physical body?)
10/4/2013 #15
DJShanaynay

(In truth, it'd probably be long dead by now as a cause of lack of energy/lust food. His consciousness is inside Pan now)

'Then you'll kick him where the Lord split him?' Dorian asked excitedly.

10/4/2013 #16
Emberlywoods12
'Possibly.' Pan replied as the ship landed fully upon the ground. (Maybe Excalibur could be waiting outside, sort of like a representative for Mara, there to meet them before they get to the palace.)
10/4/2013 #17
DJShanaynay

(alright)

Once the ship landed, and things were ready to get off, the bay doors opened. When Pan (and Dorian) went down, they found Excalibur. He'd aged a bit, his golden hair out of the ponytail and now curly locks that went past his jaw. His clothes were roughly the same style, though casual; a puffy white shirt and some normal brown pants. His face was clean shaven, and his eyes, the exact colour of gold, looked at Pan.

Though he was frowning. Why?

10/4/2013 #18
Emberlywoods12
"Excalibur." Pan exclaimed warmly, extending a hand to his old friend. "It has been too long."
10/4/2013 #19
DJShanaynay

Excalibur's frown softened, and he took the hand. "I figured that'd be a bit obvious," E said, his voice stern, "You left Mara for 200 years without any answers from her attempts to contact you."

10/4/2013 #20
Emberlywoods12
Retracting his hand after the hand shake, Pan's smile faded slightly. "I was busy most of the time, E. Somebody had to watch after the rebuilding of the Terras. But, hey, now I'm here! You, me and Mara, having a drink and talking about our past relationship mishaps. It'll be just like old times."
10/4/2013 #21
DJShanaynay

"I'm afraid not," E said, "You and Mara need to talk. Now." With that he spun on his heel, and began to walk.

10/4/2013 #22
Emberlywoods12
Pan was confused as he strode quickly to catch up with E. "Hey, old friend." He placed a hand on the Angrabode's shoulder, stopping him. "What's wrong? Has something happened to Mara?"
10/4/2013 #23
DJShanaynay

"She's had to raise two children single handedly," E said, "That's what happened."

10/4/2013 #24
Emberlywoods12
This confused Pan even more so. "But. . .she was supposed to have children, was she not? Did the husband run off?"
10/4/2013 #25
DJShanaynay

E grit his teeth. "Yes, he did. I think Mara should tell you herself," he said, walking again.

10/4/2013 #26
DJShanaynay

(brb. supper)

10/4/2013 #27
Emberlywoods12
Pan was frozen for a moment by E's harsh glare. It was not often that Pan was indimidated by any man but the way E had look at him. . .like he was disgusted and angry. Pan shook his head to clear his head before continuing after E.
10/4/2013 #28
DJShanaynay

A while later, they entered the lively streets of Kinslie, the capitol city. The glimmer of the golden palace was in the distance.

'Jeez, what has his blade in a bundle?' Dorian huffed.

10/4/2013 #29
Emberlywoods12

'Not sure.' Pan replied, watching Excalibur with a scrutinizing eye. 'I don't remember him being this stiff.'

10/4/2013 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Emberlywoods12
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member