Adventures Among the Stars
A RP filled with android babes, space aliens, wormholes, spaceships and the occasional dark overlord seeking to destroy every life-bearing planet in order to take over the universe. This is a sci-fi RP were anything is possible so grab your laser shooters, lightsabers or maybe even your magic screwdriver and join in the fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98
DJShanaynay
Loxus frowned, and in a moment he was knocking on the bathroom door. "Are you alright?" He asked, before he suddenly sneezed. "Gods, is that perfume? I can smell it from out here!"
5/27/2014 #2,911
Emberlywoods12

The door swung open and Nyx appeared quickly, glaring up at him. "I accidentally spilled the perfume bottles." She snapped, clutching the cotton sheet around herself firmly up to her neck, hiding Isolitor's mark on top of her right shoulder.

5/27/2014 #2,912
DJShanaynay

Loxus blinked, and backed up a bit, trying not to sneeze again. "You might want to take a bath," he noted.

5/27/2014 #2,913
Emberlywoods12

"I plan to." Nyx shifted the sheet more tightly around her body, staring up at him with burning eyes. "It's good to have you home." She turned on her heel and marched back inside to the tap and began to fill the tub with steaming water. Her eyes watered from the perfume but part of her knew that it was not just the smell that stung.

5/27/2014 #2,914
DJShanaynay

Loxus blinked, stepping inside as he set down the bag her had over his shoulder. "You don't seem too happy about it," he said, looking her over. "Is something wrong, Nyx? Did Isolitor give you a hard time?"

5/27/2014 . Edited 5/27/2014 #2,915
Emberlywoods12

Nyx jerked and forced herself to not let him see her tense. "Isolitor was. . .fine." She finished and had to bite her lip to keep from crying. If she started crying, he would know something was wrong. That would lead to questions and comforting. He placed so much faith in her and she knew his adoration just by looking in his eyes. Great Ra, she knew what would happen to that adoration if she told him what she had done.

5/27/2014 #2,916
DJShanaynay

Loxus frowned a bit, noticing her hesitation. "What did he do? I can reprimand him if he did something you didn't like he said," Loxus offered, taking a few steps towards her.

5/27/2014 #2,917
Emberlywoods12

"He. . ." Maybe if she lied to Loxus, she could get him to send Isolitor away. The man would be jealous enough if he thought his own servant was eyeing his mate. "He tried to take advantage of me." Gods, he had, pounding into her like that. She still throbbed from it.

5/27/2014 #2,918
DJShanaynay

"HE WHAT?!" Loxus shouted, suddenly going from calm to enraged. All of a sudden he had her in his arm, checking her over. "Are you okay?! Gods, where is he?! Tell me where is he, Nyx! What kind of sick, twisted bastard would try to take advantage of someone else's mate?!"

5/27/2014 #2,919
Emberlywoods12

"I don't know where he is." Nyx couldn't help herself and tears began to roll down her face. She wrapped her arms around him and began to sob.

5/27/2014 #2,920
DJShanaynay

Loxus held her tightly against his chest, and it was almost uncomfortable as he seethed with rage. However, rather lightly, he kissed the top of her head. "I'm going to find him, and when I do, I'll make him pay. I wouldn't be a good mate if I didn't," he said, "You're okay now. He'll be punished and I'll make sure he'll never try to take advantage of anyone ever again, especially you."

5/27/2014 #2,921
Emberlywoods12

"No." Nyx said quickly. "Just send him away. Send him back to Ra. You don't need to hurt him."

5/27/2014 #2,922
DJShanaynay

"And why shouldn't I hurt him?" Loxus growled lowly, "He tried to hurt you. Believe me, he will be sent back to Ra, except without a tail to call his own. Do you know how large of a crime it is here, to even attempt to take advantage of another person's mate? We hold it just as high as murder."

5/27/2014 #2,923
Emberlywoods12

Nyx almost recoiled from Loxus. She did not want him to kill Isolitor and she was shamed to think so. "I did not know." Her voice was almost a whisper.

5/27/2014 #2,924
DJShanaynay

Loxus started to kiss her all over her face, trying not to tear up himself. "Gods I should've been here. I should've been here to stop him," he said softly, "How did you stop him?"

5/27/2014 #2,925
Emberlywoods12

"I. . .I hit him and screamed." Nyx lied, shuddering. She did not need to fake that. "I grabbed a vase and chased him from the room and locked the door." She wished that was what she had done. Her legs shook and she had to cling to his arms to keep upright.

5/27/2014 #2,926
DJShanaynay

Loxus held her close, his hand rubbing up and down her back soothingly as he tried to calm himself down. "It's okay," he whispered, kissing her on her cheek. "It's okay. It wasn't you, Nyx. I'm not mad at you. It's not your fault he tried to do something so horrible to you."

5/27/2014 . Edited 5/27/2014 #2,927
Emberlywoods12

"I'm glad you're home." She whimpered, clenching him to her. She felt safe now, as though somehow with him in the room, she would never have to worry about anything again.

5/28/2014 #2,928
DJShanaynay
Loxus couldn't hold back a small smile, and he nuzzled her. "Believe me, I am too," he said.
5/28/2014 #2,929
Emberlywoods12

"I guess I'd better get this perfume off." Nyx pulled away from him and rubbed her eyes furiously.

5/28/2014 #2,930
DJShanaynay

Loxus couldn't hold back another sneeze. "Yes, you probably should," he said, "I, however, am going to hunt down Isolitor." He kissed her temple. "Be good for me, okay?"

5/28/2014 #2,931
Infinite-IceGuardian
James was already up, watching from the doorway as Zoae slept. He smiled slightly, his hand on the door and about to leave.
5/28/2014 #2,932
Emberlywoods12

"Okay." Nyx smiled weakly up at him, feeling her heart pound and her knees wobble.

(Wrong Rp, Myth.)

5/28/2014 #2,933
Infinite-IceGuardian
James was already up, watching from the doorway as Zoae slept. He smiled slightly, his hand on the door and about to leave.
5/28/2014 #2,934
DJShanaynay

Loxus back away, heading out the door. "Lock the door behind me, just in case," he said, "I love you." And with that, he left, his rage resurfacing as he looked for Isolitor, following his scent.

5/28/2014 #2,935
Emberlywoods12

Nyx watched him leave, her tail flicking anxiously behind her. "I'm sorry." She murmured, to low for him to hear.

The trail was not too hard to find. The man had remained mainly around the palace since all of yesterday and today.

5/28/2014 #2,936
DJShanaynay

Loxus growled, before he forced himself to look calm again. No, if he walked up completely enraged, he'd run, and that'd be more of a hassle. He forced himself to look completely normal as he put on a small smile, relaxing his muscles. Once he caught Isolitor not expecting it, he was going to beat him shitless.

5/28/2014 #2,937
« Prev Page 1 .. 88 95 96 97 98
Forum Moderators: Emberlywoods12
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member