Hello? Anyone out there?
Is your hit count for your story only at one? Do you find it hard to resist the urge to view it on another computer so that it can go up to two? Or are you looking for a beta reader that will like your story? Then get the word out that you are here!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
S.der

.. about what people think about my first story

it's my first story so of course there will be a lot of mistakes but i want to hear them

is it confusing, too complicated, or just plain boring?

summary :

The people are in poverty and the government insists on more and more taxes. The Company slowly plans the overthrow of the supposedly corrupt government. But what happens when a man finds the truth about the Company and all the Company wants him dead?

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2806684/1/Him_and_Her

i'll review yours as well =]

5/14/2010 . Edited 5/14/2010 #1
whaleface

Alrighty I'm going to review yours, so I guess you have to return the favor now? I have two stories up, Elemental Theories and Impulses. I'd prefer a review on Elemental Theories, but it is significantly longer than the other one. You could always review the first chapter I suppose, if you get bored.

5/24/2010 #2
whaleface

Alrighty I'm going to review yours, so I guess you have to return the favor now? I have two stories up, Elemental Theories and Impulses. I'd prefer a review on Elemental Theories, but it is significantly longer than the other one. You could always review the first chapter I suppose, if you get bored.

5/24/2010 #3
Thetis of White Isle

I have read both a little of Him and Her and Elemental Theories for both you guys. You can read my story, Ordinary Girl, if you'd like to read stuff of mine. If not, try the poems, they're short. ;)

6/19/2010 #4
Forum Moderators: Hippofishy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member