Hello? Anyone out there?
Is your hit count for your story only at one? Do you find it hard to resist the urge to view it on another computer so that it can go up to two? Or are you looking for a beta reader that will like your story? Then get the word out that you are here!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Lunar Savage

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2843783/1/Deceit_of_the_Phantom

Took me a few months to finally write up the last 2 parts, but I think I nailed it on the head more or less where I wanted it. It's not perfect by any means IMO. But I'd still like to know what others think of it. And as to minimize confusion, I've thought up a lot of back story into this setting, so you might see things that make you want to know more and that's exactly why they're there. They are not incomplete thoughts or missing fragments of story. I may expand on the setting later.

Thanks! And if you'd like me to review your story as well, just post it in here. :)

11/24/2010 #1
CoriOreo

Well, why not R&R when someone's asking so nicely?

Sure, I left a review. :) Hope it doesn't come off as harsh, I don't mean it to be. Just being honest. Your story definitely does seem interesting, just don't let yourself get so caught up in the action you forget about everything else.

Oh-ho, how I did miss reviewing. I haven't done this in ages. :D

1/2/2011 #2
Lunar Savage

Thank you so much! And it didn't come off harsh. Just honest. That's what I'm looking for.

1/4/2011 #3
CoriOreo

Not a problem at all. If you feel like like dropping a line along my fics as well, please do, but no pressure. Glad I could help.

1/4/2011 #4
Forum Moderators: Hippofishy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member