Hello? Anyone out there?
Is your hit count for your story only at one? Do you find it hard to resist the urge to view it on another computer so that it can go up to two? Or are you looking for a beta reader that will like your story? Then get the word out that you are here!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Crysm

Hello I am new to fictionpress and I just posted my first story. It's called Beyond Seclusion and I was wondering if someone could review it and I will return the favor gladly and review your stories also, just tell me which one's you want me to or all your stories even...I am always looking for new stuff to read =)

the link: http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2869422/1/Beyond_Seclusion

11/30/2010 #1
karmamonster

Commented. I gave a lot of criticism. Don't get overwhelmed. It's just for improvement, not because I dislike it.

If you're a new writer I suggest you read "On Writing" by Stephen King. It will improve your writing more than you can possibly imagine and teach you the art of editing.

If, after reading my comment, you still want to read my work I'm looking for people to read anything that I published recently, though if you really want to read my older stuff (it's pretty bad) you're obviously welcome to.

12/4/2010 . Edited 12/4/2010 #2
AdrianxCrisis

Read and Reviewed :)

Please check out my stories :)

1/10/2011 #3
Deedee Elle

Just found this and reviewed it. Can anyone look at mine please? Honour of the Heart (the other is an older version of the same story).

5/17/2011 #4
Deedee Elle

Just found this and reviewed it. Can anyone look at mine please? Honour of the Heart (the other is an older version of the same story).

5/17/2011 #5
Forum Moderators: Hippofishy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member