Hello? Anyone out there?
Is your hit count for your story only at one? Do you find it hard to resist the urge to view it on another computer so that it can go up to two? Or are you looking for a beta reader that will like your story? Then get the word out that you are here!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Karmelina

Hello, I'm looking for someone (1-2 person) who would co-write a story with me. It goes that one of us writes a chapter from his character's point of view, then the next one writes the chapter in his character's point of view, continuing the story from where the other person ended it in the previous chapter. So everyone has the same character trough the whole story (except if he dies:D then he creates a new one), and we are always continuing each others' ideas.

It's really interesting and can be quite funny sometimes. I've done it several times with my friends, and it would be really nice to do it with someone on FP..

Looking forward your replies:)

Lina

(Ps. I know my English is not perfect, but up until now everybody could understand me and I don't think it would be a problem..)

7/24/2011 #1
fantasybookworm2012
If you're still looking for someone to be a cl-writer I've always wanted to do something like this but I don't have any friends that have enough time. I could understand you just fine.
4/1/2013 #2
SilverSpoons

I would do something like that.

4/1/2013 . Edited 4/1/2013 #3
Decanter Red

Well well, that does sound interesting....if you are willing maybe you can brief the theme or outline of a plot, and i would like to consider. That is, if my schedule does not change suddenly :)

4/2/2013 #4
Forum Moderators: Hippofishy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member