Hello? Anyone out there?
Is your hit count for your story only at one? Do you find it hard to resist the urge to view it on another computer so that it can go up to two? Or are you looking for a beta reader that will like your story? Then get the word out that you are here!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
liberalcookie

Post the information for your story here, and then write a review for the person who posted just before you. If you're willing to trade reviews, include that in your post so people can send you a private message! :)

8/5/2012 #1
Cathy Casam

Yay, I am the first to post a story here!

Yes, yes, yes! If you've reviewed my story, and you want me to return the favor, just PM me! :D

My story: Jungle

Summary: Leila Waters had everything a teenage girl would have died for: beauty, rich, social status, a perfect boyfriend, etc. But mind you, there are two sides to every story. Behind the walls, Leila's life was a huger mess than anyone could ever imagine, including herself.

I would love to hear some constructive criticisms. So if you don't mind, please just leave a review in my story.

I guess that's all I have to say. Thank you! :)

8/5/2012 #2
Kutiepie1

Your profile and your post has no link to your story 'Jungle' How am I supposed to review it???

12/21/2012 #3
Payasa1

The name of my story is "...LOVE IS". Here is the summary: This is an urban fictional novel. Danny is fresh out of prison and is looking to change his life. Tika is a young woman who is set to begin hers. When these two get together, sparks ignite. However, will jealousy and Danny's tumultuous background keep them apart?

I am willing to trade reviews with others, as long as others read mine.

The person below me didn't leave his/her story title.

1/5/2013 #4
Margaret Miller

Alright. I just reviewed "...LOVE IS." I reviewed the second chapater, because the first and the third share many characteristics that I touched upon in that review.

I am willing to trade reviews.

Could someone please review my short story "There's an App for That."

2/7/2013 #5
Payasa1

Thank you for reviewing my chapters. After reading it, I decided to edit the first chapter (what good writer would not accept constructive criticism?) When I am finished, I will post it back. Hopefully, that will allow you to follow the next chapters more fluently.

I will try to review your story as soon as I can--probably within the next few days.

2/18/2013 #6
Indigo Ziona

I reviewed "There's an App for That". Would love it if someone would review The Return, at least Chapter 1 :)

3/2/2013 #7
Forum Moderators: Hippofishy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member