The Cheshire Cat
For characters to hang out, so to speak. Just for fun.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81
D.G. Weber
((A, B, C! I don't know how I managed that. I just started the next semester, and it hasn't lightened up yet, but I finally got sick, so I have a legitimate excuse to take it easy... or sleep at weird hours because I don't sleep at night due to coughing fits. ...So Hi! I have weird Dragon age fan fiction since we last talked! Real fan fiction, not the other one that's sorta fanfiction. And I went to Bermuda during all those lovely storms we had in the Midwest and east coast, only to get the Gail force winds on the way back. That was fun. 10 foot waves. And then I'm a black sheep in my new class. Only one of my major. Awkward. And OH MY GOSH I WANNA WRITE! STOP THIS DRAWING NONSENSE! XD))
6/6/2017 #2,401
D.G. Weber
"Then what? What is it?" Clare asked impatiently.
6/6/2017 #2,402
D.G. Weber
Jason took the reins and led the horse deeper into the forest. It was only a matter of time now...
6/6/2017 #2,403
TheCatOwl

((Oh gosh. XD Things have been meh here...crazy busyness, ended up waking up because I was so stuffed up and still stuck in this dumb writing slump that I've been in for like ever...maybe I'll finally break it soon. Hope you feel better!))

6/7/2017 #2,404
TheCatOwl

"Well, there's a possibility you might be having a child," he said carefully.

6/7/2017 #2,405
D.G. Weber
((ACCUSATION! YOU ARE/WOULD BE A SOLAMANCER! AAAAARRRRRRGGG! XD Solas just claimed Demons as his theme song. ...I need to stop Romancing him... the storyline is so depressing, and yet so addictive.))

Clare stared at him in disbelief. "...huh? ...But Cor and I just... we talked about it... but... it shouldn't be that... what?"

6/10/2017 #2,406
TheCatOwl

((True, very depressing. XD))

The doctor blinked, then gave a small shrug.

((Ha! Autocorrect just tried to capitalize Doctor...for once it learned something useful. XD))

6/11/2017 #2,407
D.G. Weber

((Cat.... I died, I'm sooooo sorry! School got crazy, then I got a new phone and I'm still locked out of my email... *Weepy face* Forgive me? I missed this...))

8/1/2017 #2,408
TheCatOwl

((Tis all good! Things have been kinda slow here (finally) but I also kinda got sidetracked into playing with Narcissus and co. some more...he snatched up Iwan Rheon for his actor, as my characters are wont to do, but I think that's because I'm back on my Game of Thrones kick. XD But I'm still ready to go on this whenever you are! Think I misplaced some of my plans though, have to find. XD))

8/1/2017 . Edited 8/1/2017 #2,409
TheCatOwl

((...Poke?))

11/3/2017 #2,410
D.G. Weber
((Im not dead! XD i might need a recap though. My email got hacked and i had to set everything up anew, i just saw this now XD Hi! How have you been!))
11/3/2017 #2,411
D.G. Weber
"How?!" She finally settled on.
11/3/2017 #2,412
TheCatOwl

((Ugh! Emails suck that way. And pretty good! Kinda close to dead for me, honestly, coming into the final stretch and it's about killed me. DX I've mostly been muddling around with the big, crazy family thing that's spawned out of my brain, which I'll have to toss somewhere at some point. XD))

11/4/2017 #2,413
TheCatOwl

The doctor gave another slight shrug. "Well," he said, "is there anything that you two - "

11/4/2017 #2,414
TheCatOwl

((Augh...I'm so close to being totally done. I'm almost ready to graduate at long last, but this semester already is driving me nuts...I only got my textbooks last week, for goodness sake! And I'm in the class that I hate again...bleh. On the bright side, one of my friends is finally teaching me/a bunch of friends how to play D&D! XD I'm having fun druiding...I'm halfway tempted to throw Sael's bio up on here somewhere...that plus some new/updated biothings for the brainspawn ridiculousness I've had for a while. X'D Anyway, how have you been?))

2/21 #2,415
D.G. Weber
((XD our pathfinder campaign is roaring! That is hilarious that we are both graduating and both tabletoping! I'm playing a Shabti rogue, and the DM is messing with me. I was 5, and because of my race, I wasn't supposed to age past 16, because I don't age normally. ...I got cursed and now I'm 18 And the hottest character in the party... and the only girl adventurer in a group of males, though we might get another girl adventure(please play a girl) shortly. Do you know how many Will saves get rolled every time I try to charm someone into doing what I want? Not just the baddy, but everyone else around me. *facepalm* But ugh, I'm on my internship phase, and blech. I'm not even bothering to walk. I'm getting my paper, and I am gone. XD))
3/8 #2,416
D.G. Weber
"I mean I know how! I meant... we only just discussed..." ((Oh! And it's spring break!))
3/8 #2,417
TheCatOwl

((Spring break starts tomorrow for me, and luckily I don't have to go anywhere. XD The weather has gone above single digits for once, so I'm going to spend it outside, refocusing as much as I can. And yeah! Pathfinder's the one we're playing. A friend in a writing group offered to teach me and a couple of my other "never played, but really wants to" friends the ropes and gave us a homebrew set in one of her storyverses, sorta. XD I'm playing as Saelaerys, the grumpy misanthropic half-elf druid who does her best to try and help people, often by helping the good guys on the sly. And also maybe siccing her beloved wolf on them sometimes. X'D I've also gotten completely sidetracked into another storyverse that kind of took a bunch of characters and threw them into one big modern-magic universe to fight all sorts of nasties...and one of the amoral jerkass antagonists, who I believe I've posted here before, has managed to unexpectedly amuse me into letting him live, mostly due to his own self-inflicted angry ineptitude. XD I really should start throwing more stuff up here...))

3/8 #2,418
D.G. Weber
((Ah, man, I haven't written in so long, and people are killing me for leaving them on cliff hangers, but I ran out of steam. So for once, I'm not playing a good character, and I am loving it! Only problem is, Khalida... ugh, the story is so messed up, I don't even know where to start. Our DM is good at messing up our backstories and twisting them together. Shabti are immortal beings created by evil people who are afraid to face judgement for their sins when they die, in hopes that the Shabti will take their place. Shabti retain all former memories of their "past life" and their life's purpose, if they get the chance, is to make their own memories, become their own person. Well, Khalida is the Shabti of a Shadow Child, A dark elf born to regular elven parents every 1000 years or so. Kid dies, Khalida is created, and she slips through the judgement undetected, trapped and tortured in the Abyss. The goddess Pharasma eventually finds her and sets her free, and puts her on the material plane to live her life. ...lots of crazy years later, a guy "rescues" her from the street, kinda becomes her guardien... what gets really messy is he ends up one of her love interests after her miraculous curse... it is such a messy story. And this is just my role. There are... 6 others in our group?))
3/8 #2,419
D.G. Weber
((I would love to see some of your stuff! Oh! And I forgot the most important part! She's a Chaotic nuetral sneak thief, and her guardian is a Lawful Good Paladin. And she rips off all her companions when they're not looking. Best part, she rarely gets caught XD))
3/8 #2,420
TheCatOwl

((Aish. I've hardly written anything, either, and it's killing me, so I feel you. For a while now it's been mostly endless brainstorming, but every time I try to write it out...ugh, I can never seem to be happy with it. XD And augh, that's so sad! I'm kind of a sucker for messy backstories, though...well, I guess that might be a bit obvious. XD In our group it's...five? Five or six, counting me and possibly other friend, who isn't sure if she wants to totally jump in yet. There's me, attempting to play Neutral Good half-elf druid, the DM, one friend playing a half-elf wizard, one friend playing a Chaotic Neutral elven ranger, one friend playing a halfling rogue, and one playing a human Oracle. Our first encounter ended with us all in jail because I tried to stop a barfight with wolf intervention and the elven ranger almost shot the captain of the guard. It was hilarious. XD))

3/8 #2,421
TheCatOwl

((And I'd be totally down to throw up a couple bios, maybe a snippet or two. XD There's so many plot threads and characters though, I have no idea where to start...there's Morrigan, the more-or-less heroine, her hopelessly-lost non-magic totally-not-beau, her large and crazy family, her crazy uncle (the aforementioned jerk) and a couple of the people trying to turn him around, including his snippy totally-not-hatemance-interest...see, this is why I'm so terrible at getting things written, I never have any idea where to start. XD Oh! And Alex is there, too!))

3/8 . Edited 3/8 #2,422
TheCatOwl

((Also, do you remember exactly where we were going with this? I have an inkling and a couple scattered notes, but I wasn't 100% sure...dumb scattered ADD brain. XD))

3/8 #2,423
D.G. Weber
((No idea at all XD very vague on it all... I know I had some evil Ross plan, but I honestly can't remember it for the life of me. XD See, I started the bar fight so I could do some shady business with the bartender, and my companion, who treated me like a kid who needed protection, got caught in it and took a table to the face. Nearly got killed in the process of leaving the bar. XD I'm standing outside, hands on hips, "What are you doing?!" "Trying to look out for you!" Khalida-not a scratch or hair out of place. Kazuhiro-battered, bloody, possibly dying. "...Nice going."))
3/8 #2,424
TheCatOwl

((I remember I had some sort of plot involving Miach and Jedrek, and some meanness in regards to poor Cor, but then it gets fuzzy. XD And oh dear...sounds like a fun time. XD To be fair, I didn't start mine, I tried to help via direct application of animal companion to the nearest combatant, since it was a six-on-one and didn't seem very fair. XD As it turns out, the person getting ganged up on was the captain of the guard, who promptly arrested us all for it (and after the ranger tried to shoot someone for insulting my animal companion, and nearly hit him. XD))

3/8 #2,425
TheCatOwl

((Bleh, got stuck trying to write bios out...but I kinda forgot how much Cappy would get along with one of the villains of this verse...except unlike Cappy, this guy has a much larger sense of tact and charisma...))

3/10 #2,426
D.G. Weber
((Tact? What is this tact?! I must acquire some of it!))
3/13 #2,427
TheCatOwl

((It is elusive. XD He's the sort of person who would seem perfectly average and pleasant, and probably fly under your radar unless you looked close enough. Then things get weird. And he's still pleasant about it. DX))

3/13 #2,428
D.G. Weber
((Now I am intrigued... very very intrigued... :D))
3/13 #2,429
TheCatOwl

((I'm really going to have to try to whip some not-bios up. XD))

3/13 #2,430
« Prev Page 1 .. 71 78 79 80 81
Forum Moderators: TheCatOwl
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member