Vampire Love Stories
Are you a fan of vamp romance stories? Read any good ones lately? Come in and share those stories for fellow vamp fans to enj0y!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Lucien Lene

I know the vampire idea is nothing new. That wont stop me from making a run at it. The concept is kinda crazy but its based on semi real life feelings of a forbidden love between a student and a teacher. (Both are over 18 so its not illegal, its just frowned upon) Naturally being fiction this never occurred in real life. However the unique spin comes from a question I presented her around a year ago. "Given the option would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf." to which she blushed and answered "I would love to be a vampire...but not like todays standards. I want to be like the originals that burned in the sunlight rather then sparkle" to which i started to formulate the idea of a romance between a student who was human and the teacher who was a vampire. Something that occurs in the school that day the student gets wounded and in order to save him the teacher has to turn him into a vampire because 1. She loves him.. and 2. he would have died other wise. I know the concept needs work but its still an idea none the less. :)

-Lucien

11/18/2010 #1
Forum Moderators: sunkissed18angel
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member