Vampire Love Stories
Are you a fan of vamp romance stories? Read any good ones lately? Come in and share those stories for fellow vamp fans to enj0y!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Beckaboo3283

i just read a great story. Its called "all i want for chirsmtas is a vampire" by Kerrelyn Sparks. It was a great romance book and had a great story line

11/14/2008 #1
Elyon Bliss

do you know where i could buy it? i'd like to read any good vampire books i can...:)

-Sim-

3/25/2009 #2
twizzlergirl

Read Dusk to Dawn by JassieJPattinson. Best story ever! Trust me...

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2739440/1/Dusk_to_Dawn

12/22/2009 #3
Sekhmib

Any of the Kerrlyn Sparks books are good book one is called How To Marry a Millionaire Vampire. My favorite character is Lazlo and I so want him to get a book.

Another good series is the Dark-Hunter series by Sherrilyn Kenyon. It's about guy kicking a** and meeting women. I highly recommend this series if you want like gods, demons, vampires, shifters humans, and New Orleans where this series takes place. Book one is called Fantasy Lover but it really has nothing to do with the story line. It does however show you a lot of the characters that will be in later books. Book 2 is Night Pleasures and I think that's were the real fun begins.

2/19 #4
Forum Moderators: sunkissed18angel
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member