Lone Island School RPG
this is a secret school on an island in the middle of nowhere. it is a bording school for mutants and magically inclined.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Phoebe Powers
Once again, Tristan found himself in the same room he had occupied before, probably because it was one of only a couple rooms that could accomodate him. It was on the ground floor and had a pretty sweet slide down to the indoor pool in which he usually spent a lot of time. His room had a fully operational bathtub as well because he always had to have water, just in case. He even had a large water bed to sleep on. The decorations along the bookshelf, the bedside table, and all over the walls were all water related and some of them were from his home. Small merpeople statues were situated in all of the corners of the room.

Tristan sighed. He was so glad to be back at this school, and he couldn't wait to see what interesting students had come this year. Satisfied with his room, he wheeled out and headed to the dining room.

10/25/2007 #1
Phoebe Powers
He wheeled back into his room and quickly took off all of his clothes. Then he lifted himself up so he was sitting on the slide and slid down to the indoor pool.
10/25/2007 #2
Phoebe Powers
Tristan pulled himself out of his tub and began to dry off. As his tail dried, it turned back into legs. He got dressed and pulled himself into his chair. Then he looked around his room. It was looking like it was going to be another lonely year.
12/14/2007 #3
echonymph
Jena appeared outside, disappointed that her random teleportation took her into a hallway, the blue-tinted smoke that had accompanied her seeping under the door.
12/14/2007 #4
Danielle Thamasa . 12/14/2007 . Edited 12/14/2007 #5
Phoebe Powers
Tristan noticed the blue tinted smoke seeping under his door. "Hello?" he called. "Is someone there?"
12/14/2007 #6
echonymph
"Depends on your definition of 'someone,'" she called back impishly.
12/14/2007 #7
Phoebe Powers
"Uh...someone, meaning any being outside my door right now," he stated, staring at the door curiously.
12/14/2007 #8
echonymph
"Then yes, someone is here," she replied.
12/14/2007 #9
Phoebe Powers
"Oh...well, you could come in, if you so wish." He wheeled over to his desk and began arranging some of his books and notebooks.
12/14/2007 #10
echonymph
"Pun not intended," she muttered, then stepped through the door without bothering to open it. She stood there quietly for a moment as the guy sat with his back to her. She wondered if he was waiting for the sound of the hinges.
12/14/2007 #11
Phoebe Powers
Tristan turned to look in the direction of the door. "There are some beings, especially here, that do not need to use the door the way mundanes do to enter," he said. "So, what are you?"
12/14/2007 #12
echonymph
"I'm Jena," she said, keeping her gaze on his face. She had seen worse things than wheelchairs before.
12/14/2007 #13
Phoebe Powers
Tristan chuckled lightly. "That, milady, is your name. I asked what you are."
12/14/2007 #14
echonymph
"I know. But I believe who you are far outways the what. In some places, it's even considered rude to ask," she said, clasping her hands behind her back and rocking back and forth, long ponytail swaying.
12/14/2007 #15
Phoebe Powers
"Well, not where I'm from. It really matters not what you are, though I do always prefer to know what I'm dealing with."
12/14/2007 #16
echonymph
"That's always nice if, you know, you plan on fighting somebody. But in my case I don't believe it's applicable," she said, smiling benignly when her eyes told him to drop it.
12/14/2007 #17
Phoebe Powers
"Jena," he replied with a smile. "I have three older brothers. It's always applicable to know who you're around and what they can do."
12/14/2007 #18
echonymph
She grinned. "I know. I had sixteen younger siblings when I left home and seventy nine older ones. Believe me; I know."
12/14/2007 #19
Phoebe Powers
"Well then, if you know where I'm coming from with this, why don't you comply and give me the information that I seek?"
12/14/2007 #20
echonymph
"I can walk through walls and teleport in a very smoky manner," she said, tilting her head to the side innocently, but still somehow mannaging to look mildly irritated.
12/14/2007 #21
Phoebe Powers
"Fascinating abilities, those," he answered, staring at her with interest. "And what made you decide to come to my room?" He paused. "The reason I ask is because not many actually come by my room; they haven't this year and they didn't last year either."
12/14/2007 #22
echonymph
"I was poofing around randomly and ended up here," she said honestly, shrugging.
12/14/2007 #23
Phoebe Powers
"Ah, well then, welcome," Tristan said, gesturing around the room. "It's not much but it becomes a home after a while."
12/14/2007 #24
echonymph
"You seem to like water," she commented, hopping up and sitting indian style on thin air.
12/14/2007 #25
Phoebe Powers
"Yeah well, when you spend your entire life under the sea, so to speak, you really can't go anywhere without something to remind you of where you came from."
12/14/2007 #26
echonymph
She shrugged. "I came from a desert. I was lucky to see running water."
12/14/2007 #27
Phoebe Powers
"Well, here there is a lovely beach outside and an extremely nice pool inside...if you ever want to spend time near or in the water. It's one of my favorite things to do actually, swimming that is."
12/14/2007 #28
echonymph
She perked up a little, then slumped. "I don't know how to swim," she admitted.
12/14/2007 #29
Phoebe Powers
Tristan smiled. "And that would be where you are in luck. I happen to be a master at swimming. I could teach you, if you would like to learn."
12/14/2007 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: BattleLust The Ferrett, lightpaladin
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member