Review my poetry and I'll review yours
Just as the title says.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Bryan Fine

if you review my poems, i'll review yours :)

6/29/2008 #1
Yasona Black

I reviewed Vision, Careful, and Across Your Arm. Will you review some of mine? I'm off to read more of your stuff, because I really like it. :)

7/1/2008 #2
aBlackRainbow

I realy like the way you write. Thank-you for posting this on here, which led me to your work. I wont ask you to reveiw my work becuase I don't want to force you to read or like it. And besides, after reading yours, my work feels kind of small. If you wish or feel like reading it, feel free, but do not feel obligated to read it becuase I have read yours.

Thank-you,

Kezi

3/29/2011 #3
MickiMoo

I reviewed Careful and Germany to Germany. I think you deserve more reviews.

7/13/2011 #4
sherriluvssummer

I cant figure out how to post my poetry on this site? Am I losing my mind!? Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Sherri

7/30/2011 #5
Ryan Keren

Go to publish on your page. Upload a document. Then go to new story, they give simple steps. I'll start reviewing yours now if you review a few of mine.

8/3/2011 #6
francescai

Hi, I will review your poems as soon as I'm done sending this message. I like to think I'm taking this first conscious step to writing poetry, so please check out my first which I had just posted a couple of minutes ago. Any other same requests for a review in exchange for a review are much welcomed. Reach me through http://www.fictionpress.com/~francescai.

8/19/2011 #7
Forum Moderators: Joshua P. LaFleur
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member