Review my poetry and I'll review yours
Just as the title says.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
menagerie of words

hi guys, i'm somewhat new here...but review my poetry and i'll definately return the favor!!

thanks!

8/30/2008 #1
Blackbelt749

I have reviewed Glass Castle, a poem I liked very much. I like your style, I haven't seen one quite like it before. Please, pick a piece of my work and review one. I would like to hear your opnion.

10/17/2008 #2
aBlackRainbow

I read Into Displacement, and liked it very much. I love the way you use words, its a real talent to be able to string such interesting and rare words together and make something so beautiful. Your poem made me think.

Keep writing,

Kezi

3/29/2011 #3
Tobias-Gosnell

Hello! I reviewed your poem "Into Displacement". This may sound paradoxical halfway through but bare with me, My review is actually not terribly long, but the review I wrote is terribly long. Well, mostly due to me analyzing your poem and throwing out my ideas as to what it means. I am most interested in what it really means to you and your take on it, and I hope my giant rambling review isn't a nuisance. I found the poem to be interesting and want to know what you meant by it. Well, please let me know if you can or want to :) Thanks! u Sincerely, Tobias Gosnell

12/16/2012 #4
Forum Moderators: Joshua P. LaFleur
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member