Review my poetry and I'll review yours
Just as the title says.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Melieyre

I like giving reviews, and recieving them as well. I only have a few poems up, but tell me what you think about them. Constructive critisism is good, so if you have any suggestions tell me.

10/25/2008 #1
A Rose in Weeds

ahh... the old onefor one. i'll play.

11/13/2008 #2
Carus

I reviewed your poem 'Fear', so I hope you find that helpful. I'd love it if you could review 'Estranged'. It hasn't got any yet, and I'd love to hear what people think about it.

11/16/2008 #3
Carus

Also, The Last Tycoon, I reviewed your poem 'Chapter 1:...Obsession...', and I would love a review for my poem 'Masks' just to see what other people think of it.

Cheers =]

11/16/2008 #4
Noni Veritas

I'll review as many of your poems I can get through. I have two, but I'd particularly like you to review "Daily". That goes for anyone, just go to my poems and review and I'll kindly return the favor!

12/19/2008 #5
Carus

I've reviewed 'Daily' and I'm about to read and review your other one. Any of mine would be good, but especially 'Masks' seeing as I edited it today.

12/19/2008 #6
The Tragedian

http://new-alexsei.myminicity.com/ind

12/26/2008 #7
GardenGirl

Alright, I'm game. I'd prefer if you read "Silhouette." It's only 90 words or so. Thanks. :)

12/28/2008 #8
Fugitive-From-The-Future

I reviewed Silhouette could someone please review me and you :) not a long poem :) thanks xxx

1/10/2009 #9
bipedalcooney

I just posted six new poems, but my most recent twelve are in need of reviews. Obviously I'm posting here because I'll review back, review for review.

1/13/2009 #10
Kalista Jia

I reviewed Rotting Peaches by Guardrail.

I would like a review of any lenght for my Little Lily of the Valley

I will review back, pinky promise.

3/22/2009 #11
Forum Moderators: Joshua P. LaFleur
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member