Review my poetry and I'll review yours
Just as the title says.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Day's Eye
like the subject says...i still don't know how to use this site very well...but i'm looking for writer's to critique my writing and i'm willing to do the same. I hope to make some new writer friends! so get back to me.

later days.

5/11/2007 #1
singed white rose
Im new too! im not sure how long ago you posted that...so i dont know if you are still new. i hope people will read my poetry and tell me what they think. I just ask that no one judges me.
6/2/2007 #2
Midnight In Eden
If you want criticism, remember that you asked for it.

Check out the general poetry forums. There's a review forum there.

6/24/2007 #3
singed white rose
Thanks. does the site tell you when someone reviews your stuff?
6/25/2007 #4
Lily von Rider

Hey, welcome to the site.

I, myself, could be considered 'new'. I haven't been on this site in ages. Last time I was here the forums didn't even exist yet.

Anyways, I'd love to read some of your work, and if you read my post, I love to help people improve so I leave constructive criticism if I see fault. I'm a bit pedantic (okay 'a bit' would be an understatement) so don't be too offended if I attack on your grammar/use of language.

Feel free to read some of my poetry. Constructive criticism welcomed, flames will be ignored and a nice comment will be appreciated :)

~Lil

6/9/2008 #5
Forum Moderators: Joshua P. LaFleur
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member