A Forum For Love and the Poems that go with it
Lately, I've been wanting to discuss love poems with other writters. So if you want to talk about love poems, or just love in general. Come in and talk about cuz I really want to.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
lovelycrimson27
hey, i just made a new poem called "P.S. I Love You" I'm trying to work on my poetry so it doesn't all sound the same, but idk if it's differant at all. I work like this: review one of mine, I review one of yours, the more you review, the more i review. some constructive criticism would help, point out what you don't like, what you think i could improve on, or if you love it tell me your favorite parts. :) kthanx
3/21/2008 #1
tangledwebweweave

I will review your work, because I believe that you have great work and potential. I'm working on that, too, but it seems not like me and people don't like it as much. I don't know anymore. I just write. I fall back into my style. I promise I will "construct critism" for you. Do it for me if you R&R me, please? It's the best!

5/24/2008 #2
foreverandeversoul

OKAY I REVIEWED IT FOR YOU

WILL YOU REVIEW FOREVER OR O THE BEATIFIC THANKS

10/29/2010 #3
Forum Moderators: VanillaOreo
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member