Digital Play
Talk about videogame culture, favorite games, game mechanics, and games as a narrative form.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Will Sachiksy
I'm make a thread for this here so we don't have fanboys spouting how great their system is and how much everyone else's system sucks in every forum. Flame away, or if you prefer, make a rational argument for your system.
3/5/2007 #1
Bri Neves
Wow, that reminds me of what it's like during third period everyday. Constant video game brawls between two of my friends. "Well, mine has more features!", "Well, mine has better graphics!", ect. Then, they ramble on even more and I just sit back and laugh. :D
3/5/2007 #2
Will Sachiksy
It's even funnier when you realize that they're wasting time arguing when they could be playing the system they like.
3/5/2007 #3
Sakka-Fenikkusu
I must say I prefer Nintendo to Sony, but I do like both of them, so... *shrug* whatever.
3/5/2007 #4
Bri Neves
Hehe. True that. That thought never occurred to me. :p
3/6/2007 #5
Keba Si Rota
I'm a Nintendo person. Mostly because I think the Zelda games are awesome. I remember when I saw my brother playing Ocarina of Time and I thought "This game has so many hidden puzzles and features it's crazy!" But then again, that was one of my first story-based games and a lot of other games on other systems probably have puzzles and secrets and stuff like that.

Come to think of it, I'm a bit biased because I don't think I've ever played a game system that wasn't Nintendo. Maybe I played a PS2, but I don't remember.

3/6/2007 #6
Will Sachiksy
I've only played the Xbox and Xbox 360 in stores and have hated the controller. Too big to make you feel in control of the game.
3/7/2007 #7
Charming Dice
After my PS1 broke, my first PS2 broke, and my PSP only works when it wants to, I'm no longer a fan of Sony. I'm not ever touching a PS3.
3/9/2007 #8
Sakka-Fenikkusu
I've only played the Xbox and Xbox 360 in stores and have hated the controller. Too big to make you feel in control of the game.

Yeah, it's too big. I really like the style of the Gamecube controller - it makes it extremely easy to hold several buttons at once. It's kinda sad that they changed it back to the diamond-shape thing for the DS...

After my PS1 broke, my first PS2 broke, and my PSP only works when it wants to, I'm no longer a fan of Sony. I'm not ever touching a PS3.

My PS1 broke, but my PS2 is fine, besides malfunctioning occasionally on certain PS1 games. Once my DS broke, but we'd just bought it and it had a year warranty so we got it replaced and it works perfectly now.

3/9/2007 #9
Will Sachiksy
I've had a Super Nintendo, a Game Boy Color, a PS1, and a PS2. I still have all of these systems, and none of them have broken on me. Then again, I didn't get the launch versions of them, so maybe that's why.
3/9/2007 #10
Forum Moderators: Will Sachiksy
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member