Vampire RPG
It's exactly what the title says, a vampire rp! Modern day setting 2007 all are welcome to join! Vampire hunter so the vampire involved humans welcomed as well
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »
Ramalama - bang bang
(*nods**huggles back*)

He have her hand a gentle, reassuring squeeze as he smiled, "And, umm.. Sorry about before..." he said, quietly

6/29/2007 #451
kage-youkai girl
(*chibi smile* Mew!!!!!)

Rikku tilted her head a bit."Sorry about what?" she asked,not sure on what Draye was being sorry for.

6/29/2007 #452
Ramalama - bang bang
"Ah... nevermind" he said, "I guess I'm just being weird"

(*nuzzles* Ne!)

6/29/2007 #453
kage-youkai girl
Rikku was still a little worried about Draye,but stayed quiet about it.She just gave a small nod,and started walking again.

(*nuzzles back* Hehe.)

6/29/2007 #454
Ramalama - bang bang
He followed her, mentally slapping himself for saying something stupid.
6/29/2007 #455
kage-youkai girl
After some more walking,they finally reached a cathedral(sp?)/church."Well...here we are..." she said softly,not really wanting to leave Draye alone.
6/29/2007 #456
Ramalama - bang bang
(Ish right =])

Draye glanced at the cathedral, glad she couldn't see his disappointment, "So... Might I be able to see you again?" he asked

6/29/2007 #457
kage-youkai girl
(Okaies.)

Rikku thought for a moment."I think so...If I can,I'll try and find you." she said softly,with a small smile.

6/29/2007 #458
Ramalama - bang bang
He smiled back, "I'll be easy to find. I wonder around near the bar most of the time. I'll be watching for you, though" he said.
6/29/2007 #459
kage-youkai girl
Rikku smiled."Ok...I'll see you around then." she said,and kissed him on the cheek."Rikku?You out there?" one of the priests of the cathedral asked."Im here." she said."Goodbye,Draye." she said,as she waved and entered the building."You can start anytime you're ready." the priest said.Rikku nodded and began her hunt for the rats.
6/29/2007 #460
Ramalama - bang bang
Draye stood there for a moment, stunned, "See ya" he managed to say, just as she left. He touched his cheek where she'd kissed him, blushing ever so slightly. 'I think I'm in love...'
6/29/2007 #461
kage-youkai girl
Rikku was already half-way done with her hunting.'I...I think I love him...' she thought as she caught another rat.
6/29/2007 #462
Ramalama - bang bang
Draye was walking around the city now, still in the same dazed state as before. When he heard an angry honking, he nearly screamed, but quickly realized that he'd stopped in the middle of the street. Mumbling an apology he walked off again
6/29/2007 #463
kage-youkai girl
Rikku had soon gathered most of the rats in the cathedral."Im almost finished..." she said softly.She soon wandered the halls of the cathedral humming a lullaby the preist that raised her sang to her when she was little."hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm,hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm,hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm,hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm." she continued to hum and soon started having flashbacks of her childhood.

(note:the little lullaby is from the movie "Pan's Labryinth")

6/29/2007 #464
Ramalama - bang bang
(oh okies. me heard that movie was really good)

Draye sat on the edge of the roof of the abandoned factory he'd taken residence in, among several other vampires. He sighed as he stared up at the sky, connecting the stars mentally.

6/29/2007 #465
kage-youkai girl
(It is!I have movie on DVD!!It's in spanish,but the good thing is...It has subtitles!XD)

Rikku soon left the cathedral again,planning on finishing her work later or the next night.'I wonder if I can find Draye.' she thought.She started walking around,and started humming the lullaby again.

6/29/2007 #466
Ramalama - bang bang
(XDD cool!! i have't seen it yet)

Draye still say on the roof, now seeming bored to death, but Rikku's kiss still in his mind. 'I /have/ to find her before tonight's over..' he thought, suddenly standing up and moving quickly

6/29/2007 #467
kage-youkai girl
(Hmmmmmm....maybe you can come over some time and watch it.)

Rikku senced Draye near by."Draye." she whispered,and started humming the lullaby again,hoping he would hear it.

6/29/2007 #468
Ramalama - bang bang
(That'd be cool ^-^)

Draye could faintly hear the humming, and was positive he knew it was Rikku. He followed it in the direction of which it was coming from, hearing it more and more with each step. "Rikku..."

6/29/2007 #469
kage-youkai girl
(Cools!)

Rikku continued to hum.'Draye....I...I love you.' she thought.

6/29/2007 #470
Ramalama - bang bang
(^-^)

He heard the thought, but said nothing as he approached her, touching her cheek gently as he leanedforward and kissed her gently.

6/29/2007 #471
kage-youkai girl
(^.^)

Rikku smiled,and happily kissed back.

6/29/2007 #472
Ramalama - bang bang
(Hehe ^-^)

He smiled back, kissing her again, 'I love you too' he thought to her

6/29/2007 #473
kage-youkai girl
(Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.Kawaii!!!!^///////^)

Rikku smiled,and kissed back again.

6/29/2007 #474
Ramalama - bang bang
(Very! ^,,,,-,,,,^)

Draye still smiled keeping his forehead against her's, and his hand gently caressing her cheek. (Like in the movies, where they're all super cute and cuddly?)

6/29/2007 #475
kage-youkai girl
(*gasp* I can see it!!!!!!! ^////////////^)

Rikku still smiled...never had she been in a relationship before in her life,and here she was,in love with one of her own kind.

6/29/2007 #476
Ramalama - bang bang
(Fwee!! *happy squeal*)

Draye, too, had never been in a relationship. He though the wasn't meant for love, yet somehow, with Rikku it'd been like love at first sight. He smiled at the thought and kissed her again, taking a minute to realize it had started to rain out of nowhere.

6/29/2007 #477
kage-youkai girl
(*happy squeals* Now I can really see it!!!!!!!)

Rikku kissed back,and also realized it was starting to rain.And out of nowhere,she started to open her pale blue eyes.

(note:she's still blind...nothing's going to change it.)

6/29/2007 #478
Ramalama - bang bang
(^-^ Me love it!!!)

"Blind or not, you;re eyes are beautiful" he whispered, kissing her again, "want to get out of the rain?"

(okies)

6/29/2007 #479
kage-youkai girl
(^///////////^ Me loves it too!!!!!)

Rikku blushed a bit."Thank you." she whispered,and kissed back again."O-ok."

6/29/2007 #480
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ramalama - bang bang
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member