Vampire RPG
It's exactly what the title says, a vampire rp! Modern day setting 2007 all are welcome to join! Vampire hunter so the vampire involved humans welcomed as well
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Dawley
Ferrera moved around to one of the older buildings in the town. It looked like it had once been a cafe once, but now it had fallen into deep disarray. The windows at the front were gone and the chairs and tables scattered about the front were rusted through and broken.

He moved around to the back, keeping a close watch on his surroundings. He felt no nervousness, but did feel uneasy about the surroundings. He's fought a blood-bag once before... and he's rather take on a Great White shark with his bare hands than have to do it again.

He got around to the back and took off the black shirt, crumpling it up and pulling out a small water canteen from his belt. He sprayed the contents of it onto the shirt and threw them away, into the bushes by the cafe's wall. He had been wearing a lighter shirt beneath it and felt uncomfortably aware that he stood out in the dark even more.

That was when he noticed the light.

As quick as a cat, Ferrera dropped to one knee and whipped out a pair of night-vision binoculars, pointing them in the direction of the light. He could see an old bar, and a few people were outside. He smirked as he saw Hanlon, wearing his leather jacket and neat clothes with the sunglasses perched on his head, and-

Ferrera felt his heart jolt. He thought that his eyes were playing tricks on him, but when he looked again, he recognised the woman standing out a little further into the street than hanlon was.

"Vala..." he muttered under his breath.

((Hee hee...))

6/25/2007 #91
bella598
((^-^))

Even in her slight panic, Vala made out her name coming from Kyle's direction, and swallowed. Her throat almost felt raw, and she knew that even if she tried, she couldn't move. '... damnit..' she thought, her eyes fixed on him.

When she was finally able to breath again, she straightened, and took a deep breath. "Kyle... what a surprise," she said, her voice more hesitant than normal, as she hoped he didn't hate her... "How've you been?"

6/25/2007 #92
Dawley
"Yeah, I'm good," he said, sounding completely calm. In fact, he was now using almost all his energy to stop twitching with confusion and worry.

"Um, I know that you kinda broke things off between us," he said, "but I'd really suggest that you get over here right now, because the guys right behind you is going-"

"Son of a B***," growled Hanlon, reaching slowly into his jacket but not pulling out the gun.

6/25/2007 #93
bella598
Vala forced a smile as he answered, silently wondering how he could be so calm, but her brow furrowed at his next words. She looked over at Hanlon, and her eyes widened slightly.

Without thinking of the concequences, she abruptly put herself in front of Kyle, her face hardening. "Hanlon, no. Just calm down," she said, holding her hands out, her stance ready in case anything sudden happened. "There's no reason for violence right now."

6/25/2007 #94
Dawley
Hanlon smiled but his eyes were squinted, almost ready to fire out daggers at Ferrera. The smile dropped and he spoke to Vala again.

"So then, Val," he began, his voice completely void of emotion, "I take it that you already know Mr. Ferrera, hmm? The guy that tried to burn me in the sunlight after staking me in the lung?"

"You were part of the Malkon plot, Hanlon," Ferrera shot back, cool as ice. "You had it coming."

Hanlon thought, and shrugged. His eyes never left Ferrera. "Regardless. What the hell do you want from here?"

6/25/2007 #95
bella598
Vala nodded at Hanlon's question, saying softly, "Yes... I know him." Inwardly, she cringed, knowing that Kyle probably /did/ hate her, after the way she'd just left...

She felt a chill run down her spine at how cold Kyle's voice was. At Hanlon's question, she turned to look at Kyle, curiosity flitting over her features. "Yes, Kyle... why are you here?" she asked, tilting her head to the side slightly.

6/25/2007 #96
Dawley
"I'm looking for some missing people," he said calmly. "A few bodies were found here the other day and they looked like they'd been fed upon by a blood-bag."

Hanlon began to laugh. "No way. You're just joking. You're actually here to..." He stopped and winced. "You're telling the truth, aren't you?"

Ferrera nodded and Hanlon swore loudly. He looked up at Ferrera. "Okay then. Forsake rivalry for the greater good?"

6/25/2007 #97
bella598
Vala paled visibly, and her expression became pained. "Oh, God..." she mumbled, closing her eyes for a moment before snapping them open again.

At their temporary truce, she managed a sliver of a smile. She took a deep breath, and held out her hand to Kyle, her eyes showing how much she wished he'd forgive her--if even for this short period of time--so they could figure this out.

6/25/2007 #98
Dawley
Ferrera looked down at Vala. "What's the matter?" he said.
6/25/2007 #99
bella598
Vala sighed, blowing her bangs out of her pale face. "... can you forgive me?" she asked, looking away, afraid of his answer.
6/26/2007 #100
Dawley
"Judging by how I reacted..." Ferrera began, and then trailed off. "...well, I'll let you make your own mind up."

He turned to Hanlon. "I want you to show mw any cellars or basements that you have. The BB's could be anywhere." Hanlon nodded, and began to walk back up to the bar.

6/26/2007 #101
bella598
Vala's brow furrowed for a moment, but then a slow smile appeared on her lips, before she became serious again.

Standing straighter, she turned back to Kyle, saying, "Okay, just let me know what I can do to help."

6/26/2007 #102
Dawley
Kyle reched for a pouch on his chest. He it off and handed it to her - inside were six metal stakes, about nine inches long and chromed.

"Simple. You see one, you stake it," he said as they entered the bar. "You don't know what a blood-bag is, do you?"

6/26/2007 #103
bella598
Vala took the pouch, and nodded at his instructions. "Right, got it."

But when he asked her if she knew what a blood-bag was, she looked away, and shook her head. "No, I don't..."

6/26/2007 #104
Dawley
Ferrera swallowed.

"It's, ah... it's what happens when the body dies while becoming a vampire. They just drink so much blood that they burst, and they're like zombies. Tough to kill because they feel no pain."

6/26/2007 #105
Murphy's Lawyer
((Me slightly confused.. are they all (ie. Hanlon, Vala, and Ferrera) back in the bar now?))
6/27/2007 #106
bella598
((I think we're about to walk back inside the bar, yes. But I could be wrong... *shrugs*))
6/27/2007 #107
Murphy's Lawyer
((Okay then.. ^-^ I'll wait to post till I know for sure.))
6/27/2007 #108
bella598
(Maybe we should wait for Dawely to come back, since he's being two of the three characters outside. ^^)
6/27/2007 #109
Murphy's Lawyer
((Good plan. ^-^))
6/27/2007 #110
bella598
(( *smiles* ^^ ))
6/27/2007 #111
Murphy's Lawyer
((*smiles back* *looks around uncertainly* We gotta stop using up the forum space till someone (namely Dawley) posts....))
6/27/2007 #112
bella598
((Kay. ^^))
6/27/2007 #113
Dawley
((The forum space can be used again! :D))

Hanlon pushed open the door of the bar and stepped inside, walking over to the counter. The other people inside looked at both him and the door as he went over. He was still jumpy from the earlier scare with Ferrera and then the revelation about the Blood-Bags, and he visibly looked it. He managed to calm himself down, and Lenard looked up at him as he sat down on one of the bar stools.

"What's wrong, Nick? You look shaken up," Lenard asked. Hanlom nodded.

"Ferrera's here," he said. Lenard stiffened up, then closed his fists and cracked his knuckles.

"That's not the problem," he continued. "He's... he's investigating whether there are Blood-Bags here."

Lenard's eyes widened. "What? That's not tru-"

"How many times has the guy lied to us,hmm?" Hanlon said, waiting for an answer.

At that moment, the door opened and Ferrera and Vala came in.

6/27/2007 #114
bella598
Vala walked through the doorway, took one look at Lenard's expression, and gave him a warning look. "Relax everyone, he's not here to make trouble for us," she said, looking around the room.
6/27/2007 #115
Murphy's Lawyer
((Sweeeeet..))

Ana-Li, who sorely doubted the truth of that statement, cast one look at the doorway before looking away, her mind full of doubt.

Thomas glanced over briefly, then shrugged. The girl seemed trustworthy enough, and if not.... well, he wouldn't go there.

James didn't so much as look up. Honestly, as long as they left him alone, he didn't give a dead rat's arse.

6/27/2007 . Edited 6/27/2007 #116
Dawley
((I think that they're going to get along nicely. :P))
6/27/2007 #117
Murphy's Lawyer
((Haha, who? You forget I'm playing three characters... which, by the way, gets confusing.))
6/27/2007 #118
Dawley
((I've done it before... people said that AvP:FH had too many characters. I don't blame them. :/))
6/27/2007 #119
Murphy's Lawyer
((Haha, trust me, I know how you feel.. one character in one of my stories has eight cousins, and all male. DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT WAS TO COME UP WITH NAMES FOR THEM ALL?!!? *twitches* Sorry bout that....
6/27/2007 #120
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Ramalama - bang bang
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member