Author Autos
Anyone who wants to talk about themselves: Create your own topic, and just write when you feel like it. We want to get to know you!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
AlexiaAlisabeth
When I was eleven years old I woke up one December morning expecting to go buy a Christmas tree with my family. Next thing I knew the ground had been pulled out from under my feet, and I was falling face-first into a new dimension of the world where my older sister had commited suicide. My life has been a crazy journey since then, full of interesting but abusive friendships and self-abusive addictions. I'm hoping to share my story of overcoming my sister's death, depression, an addiction to cutting, and a year-long battle with anorexia. If you could check out what I have so far in my memoir "Overflow" listed under Autobiography, I would really appreciate it.. espescially if you left a review! Writing this memoir is probably the most important thing I'll ever accomplish in my life, so constructive criticism would be MORE than appreciated!
8/13/2007 #1
Alexandra Shinai

Coooooooooool. :)

9/15/2008 #2
Rachel R. Wintjen
For sure! :)
1/26/2009 #3
Forum Moderators: provestraightyiff
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member