Author Autos
Anyone who wants to talk about themselves: Create your own topic, and just write when you feel like it. We want to get to know you!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
The Sleepy Gecko

I'm currently an English and History major in college and working incredibly hard to keep my life in order. Strange and generally ironic things seem to happen to me at every turn and I tend to laugh at how ridiculous my life can be. I write a lot during the day and what I really want is to share them with people, particularly since I can't say my thoughts to those around me. Do you think any of you would like to read and possible talk to me about my crazy life?

2/17/2010 #1
call me sugar

I would, actually! I'm not much of a talker, but I really love listening. My life isn't similar to the tidbit you described, but thinking from an outsiders POV, it probably seems very interesting just because it's been so difficult, in the modern sense. My mothers life was extraordinarily heartbreaking, so in comparison, her child's (mine) dilemmas are miniscule.

7/23/2010 #2
Forum Moderators: provestraightyiff
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member