Author Autos
Anyone who wants to talk about themselves: Create your own topic, and just write when you feel like it. We want to get to know you!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
A Fire Rose

I'd say: Olaudah Equiano, William Wilberforce, Dietrich Bonhoeffer, George Washington, Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, Nathan Hale, John Paul Jones, Ronald Reagan, Gary Sinise, Sarah Palin, Jesus (of course), C.S. Lewis, etc.

10/14/2011 #1
fantasybookworm2012
Margeret Pwrterson Haddix, J.K. Rowling, (the author of Ella Enchanted.), and James Latterson.
5/29/2013 #2
Daladakea2

I agree with all of the above biographies. Have already read Sarah Palin's, several of Thomas Jefferson and George Washington. I don't think there ever was one of Nathan Hale, since he died so young (there is still debate over where his execution took place and where he was buried). To the list, I would add Douglas Bader, Margaret Thatcher, Winston Churchill, Neil Armstrong, Alan Shepard, Deke Slayton, Scott Carpenter, Jim Lovell, and Donald Trump.

3/17/2019 #3
Forum Moderators: provestraightyiff
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member