Author Autos
Anyone who wants to talk about themselves: Create your own topic, and just write when you feel like it. We want to get to know you!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
fantasybookworm2012
Hi. Talia isn't my real name. I use it on here. I guess the only place to start isnt the begginjng. But with a warning. I am quite bad with words when it comes to speaking to people. If I say something strange it is most likely a result of that. Sorry. Here we go, I think. My name's Talia. I write for every reason except one. I'm not that good so I dot write to boost my confidence. I am terrified of getting up and talking to people or just being on a stage. Many of my charecters are based off of me and others are just another idea of a person. I don't know. I love aquatic animals. I will be offended if you try to hurt them so just don't talk about that with me. I have 2 people I consider friends and they both think I'm "antisocial" they are wrong. I'm just not food with people. I usually end up freezing. That's all. You are welcome to comment. I'll answer it just might take awhile. Bye.
5/29/2013 #1
Forum Moderators: provestraightyiff
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member