Author Autos
Anyone who wants to talk about themselves: Create your own topic, and just write when you feel like it. We want to get to know you!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
katie killjoy
My name is Katie. I'm a writer, duh. Well, I am absolutely fabulous. I write a lot of real life stuff but trust me fantasy is a major thing I like to write. It's my birthday tommorow. Ill be 17. Sure, that doesn't seem old, but to me I feel old. My dream is to be the coolest ever old person...though my worst nightmare is being old. I am super awesome and very conceited. I think I am amazingly pretty. I don't have a style. I dress weird..."punk" if you want to call it something. i have orangish blonde and black hair. i am stalked by a 47 year old dude...and i am in love with a corpse. Anyhow, I am cool...so yeah...go and read my shizzit. If you want to know me...myspace it up partner and go check me out.
3/28/2007 #1
methodius
Hello, my name is methodius. I am also 17 years old, not that I feel old. As to my dreams I do believe that I will some day lead a terrorist organization fighting Capitalism. I have no real fear of being old but I would prefer to day before 60. I dress in anyway I feel like, mostly black for it is my favorite color. do not mistake me for an emo, for that is far from the truth. My hair is dark blonde, sadly i do not like that color but i deal with it. I might as well also say that I sleep at different times then what might be considered normal, I wake up at 5-6pm and go to sleep 6-7am because I prefer the night time. I have no doubt that your are "amazingly pretty",nor do i doubt you are "fabulous". This is my reply.
12/18/2007 #2
Forum Moderators: provestraightyiff
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member