Author Autos
Anyone who wants to talk about themselves: Create your own topic, and just write when you feel like it. We want to get to know you!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Agent Awesome
Hello there. I'm Alyssa, but I prefer to be called Aly on the internet. I decided to post a topic on here because I am bored and in the mood to talk about myself, which is rare. I'm 15 and most people in my grade would describe me as the "nice, quiet, smart girl". I can be very patient, but sometimes I just hate all people in general. That would be when I curl up in front of the TV and watch Disney movies. I'm a really jealous person, which probably isn't the best thing since my best friend lives in a town an hour away and is always telling me about her fabulous times with her other friends (we are basically human diaries for each other). I enjoy watching TV, particularly Grey's Anatomy and Bones (Grey's Anatomy has become a freakish obsession of mine that sometimes even scares me) and I play the trumpet in the community jazz band. I'm not fabulously good at it, but I have made a lot of friends (which is quite the accomplishment for me) and I have completed all 25 of my volunteer hours already, so it all works out. I love to write, but will probably become a community dietitian. It doesn't make that much sense, I know, but I don't have the self-discipline to be a full-time writer, and since I'm not that outgoing or flirty, it's highly doubtful that I will marry rich, so I need a back-up plan. I love dogs, too. And musicals. I also could be considered somewhat lacking in compassion when it comes to people (if someone is crying, I am more likely to turn and walk away than hug them because those kinds of situations make me uncomfortable) but I can bawl my eyes out at the smallest things on TV. I hate math, I find gym class a complete waste of time, and wish I was gutsy enough to stand up to people that I loathe instead of retreating to my room and writing mean paragraphs about them. I hate being the center of attention and at the same time I wish that people would notice me more. I love English class and wish that I could dance without looking like a complete fool. If I could pick three talents, I would want to play the violin, be a figure skater, and sing like Idina Menzel (anyone who knows who she is gets bonus points). Yep...that just about covers it. There's me in a nutshell. :D
4/21/2007 #1
Agent Awesome
Oh and don't worry, I will be adding to here very soon. This is fun, talking about me to complete strangers. :)
4/21/2007 #2
ham3
So what's keeping you from playing violin or figure-skating? Was Idina Menzel in "Wicked" and "Rent"?
4/28/2007 #3
concerto49
Talking to strangers is sometimes cool. At least you don't have to worry about saying the wrong things or right things and if it will get you any problems. No one will get onto you either. Won't be annoyed as well. Yet, you can still talk and share yourself. It's cool.
7/18/2007 #4
ImagingThings

Strangers are just friends you haven't met yet! =D

10/26/2009 #5
Forum Moderators: provestraightyiff
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member