Poll: Hey! If you've read my most popular story- Sharpest Edge- I'd love to know who your favourite character is! Let me know! :) Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Sci-Fi, Fantasy, and Supernatural.
As you probably already know, since you clicked on my profile, I am TheOneAndOnlyWriter. I'm not gonna put my real name up here because that really doesn't matter if you read my stories. (And I really hope you like them!)
I am a writing fanatic, and I've wanted to be an author ever since I found out that books were written by real people and didn't just pop into existence. (I was VERY young)
So, if you scroll down a little bit, you'll see my stories. My most popular one is Sharpest Edge, which is about a world where the social hierarchy revolves entirely around killing people. I won't give away too much here, but what I tried to do was keep much of the elements of life that we know (social media, school, work, taxes) to emphasise that, to the characters, it's totally normal. Up there is a poll where you can vote for your fave character ()
Am I making sense? I hope so X'D
Heads up: I my imagination is a crazy place.
Anywho, I update Sharpest Edge very often, almost every day. I frequently get writer's block, but because of my fast updates and the ungodly amount of inspirational music I listen to, my writer's block rarely lasts more than a week. If it's particularly bad, I'll post an author's note ;)
FUN FACT: My pen name autocorrects to 'Noninterchangeable'. I've only just realised that X'D
Cloak and Dagger is currently on hiatus, but I'm hoping to revise it or continue it at some point in the future.
Glinting Gold is a fairly new story (also on hiatus). Let me just say: It's not a Divergent rip-off. Basically, everyone's born with a mark that tells their dominant personality trait. It's okay to have the mark of a pessimist and be happy ;D. Cuz everybody wants to be HAPPAY!
Hopefully I'm not scaring off potential readers...
FUN FACT: I am prone to episodes of fangaling and hyper-ness! You have been warned!
So, now that's over here are twenty random facts about me that I'm listing for no particular reason:
WARNING! CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE ASSASSIN'S BLADE! IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THAT BOOK YET, THEN GO BUY IT! IT IS PURE GOLD!
1) My favourite food is salmon.
2) My least favourite food is Brie cheese.
3) My favourite author is Sarah .J. Maas.
4) I cried for ten minutes when Sam died in The Assassin and the Empire.
5) I have never read Lord of the Rings. (Please don't hate me.)
6) When I read my first horror book, I was so scared I slept with the light on for a week. (I'm a wuss)
7) I have extreme hypermobility in my ankles. (It's not as fun as it sounds.)
8) I have never been stung by a wasp or a bee. (Thank God)
9) I have met Princess Beatrice and talked to her.
10) I have a birthmark on one of my teeth. (Again, not a fun as it sounds)
11) I have never broken a bone. (And I don't want to, so don't get any ideas)
12) I have an obsession with candles.
13) My favourite book is Queen of Shadows by Sarah .J. Maas.
14) I have zero patience for, well, anything.
15) When I was eight, my friend hit me in the face with a badminton racket, so hard that I fell over backwards. (It was an accident, don't worry. And we both had a good laugh about it- after I had stopped screaming.)
16) I am allergic to phenoxyethanol. (It's a real hoot looking for THAT on a label every time I go to Boots)
17) I once sneezed so hard in a Latin class that my nose hit the table. It hurt. (Geez, I'm really running out of ideas, aren't I?)
18) I can't touch my toes. (Kinda contradicts number 7)
19) I take ice-skating lessons.
20) And finally: I have a dog. (thought I'd round off with something simple)
So there are twenty things you most definitely didn't need to know and have probably already forgotten. Enjoy my stories!!!!!!!!!! :-)