Author has written 3 stories for Sci-Fi, and Fantasy.
Name: I have many
Appearance: Invisible in a crowd
Current location: Earth
1. I'm a Christian. This is very important because it affects how I treat people - with love. So I'm not going to bite anybody's head off, m'kay? :3 Please feel free to message me any time (for anything, it doesn't just have to be about religion). Also, please know that I will never, ever post anonymously or leave a 'signed review' while logged out. All my reviews and any other interactions will be through this account while logged in.
2. Yes, I drew my profile picture :D That's Bumblebee from one of IDW Comics' Transformers story arcs, 'International Incident'.
3. Favourite Terran literature: The Hunt for Red October by Tom Clancy; The Good Soldiers by David Finkel; Watership Down by Richard Adams; The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien; The Silmarillion by J.R.R. Tolkien; Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen; Red Planet by Robert A. Heinlein; Les Miserables by Victor Hugo (although I have only read the abridged version - have you seen the real thing? It's built like a brick); The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis; The Wolves of Willoughby Chase by Joan Aiken; Beowulf; Redwall by Brian Jacques; Orchards by Holly Thompson; The Jedi Apprentice series by Dave Wolverton and Jude Watson; The Martian by Andy Weir;...
4. The opinions of my characters do not necessarily reflect my own, although in general they tend to end up thinking like me because... I wrote them. Meh. It's usually the bad guys who disagree with me (but that makes them harder and more fun to write). Still, I do have characters on here who are kind of hurt and angry; just know that not all their views on life and the universe are shared by me.
5. Just because I write something sad or angry doesn't mean I'm feeling like that. I seem to be going through a grouchy, angsty phase in my writing is all. I'm okay, really :)
6. According to most Terrans, my English is passable. I now move on to tackling Japanese and Spanish. We'll see how that goes :I
7. Eh, I seem to have this dreadful habit of calling people by endearing pet-names... Just know that this is me being my usual weird self, and not anything creepy or flirtatious. And if you don't like it, please feel free to tell me; I will refrain from calling you anything too familiar :)