Poll: Which movie is this quote from: "Follow me or perish, sweater monkeys!" Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Romance.
10 things you should know about me
1. I love romance. Dramatic, funny, scary, desperate, sweet - you dream it up, and I can almost guarantee I like it. (And will probably write it.)
2. I recently accidentally bought an extra-large print book. I do not regret it.
3. I like things being broken apart and easy to read. If I post a story too quickly without editing, it will be full of one/two sentence paragraphs, unless I focus very hard on formatting while writing. Which I probably won't.
4. I am irregular and a bit of an insomniac. Expect the unexpected.
5. I can quote Clueless and Bring It On word for word. (Try me. I dare you)
6. I love math and science.
7. I play the harp. (And it's AWESOME)
8. I love classic rock. And Screamo. And Jazz. And Alt. And Pop. Just... everything.
9. I really try to make my characters come to life. If something isn't meshing well with you, or they seem flat, tell me. I cannot express to you how much feedback helps.
10. My name is Genie. (Yes, like the lamp. It's a nickname for Eugenie, and I think this is the better option, don't you?)
Currently Reading: Red Seas Under Red Skies by Scott Lynch
I'm in high school, studying to be the botanist I someday hope to be. In addition to being an avid reader, I'm an active pug snuggler and tea drinker.
- Some of my favorite books include: The Sisters Grimm Series, 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, and the Egypt Game.
- Some of my favorite teas include: Pomegranate/Raspberry, Plantation Mint, Lemon Lift, and PG Tips.
- My favorite pug is a very hyper boy named Mr. Bigglesworth.