Poll: Would you rather? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Action, and Kids.
"Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing." ~Benjamin Franklin
Hello! my name is 24sevenT[duh!] i like to write music and storys/books i also LOVE to sing! I'm known as the funny one amongst all my friends. I'm only serious when I really have to. they also don't think im as funny as i really am. im a brony and a Christian which will effect my writing nothing like "God made the world in 6 days and your wrong if you think other wise" i'm not gonna "try to shove my beliefs down your throat" i jsut wont swear or have sex scenes. i also love Owl city.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, Playing numerous Video games, copy this into your profile
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile
If you get way too excited for books, movies, ect. to come out, copy this into your profile.
If several inanimate objects just seem to hate you (STUPID 'p' KEY[like keyboard]) copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are sometimes introverted, but still really social, copy this to your profile.
If you think having super speed would be one of the COOLEST THINGS EVER, copy this to your profile.
If you think being unique is cooler than being cool, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever cried when your favorite character in a movie, T.V show, or book died,(WHY GANDOLF[!] WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE) copy and paste this into your profile.
If you actually take the time to read copy and pastes, copy this onto your profile.
If you think its fine to be a dude who watch's a girl show or a girl who watch's a dude's show copy and paste this to your profile.
15 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he(or she, i aint sexist) knows where the anti- depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME! PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"