Author has written 10 stories for Sci-Fi, Humor, Song, General, and Thriller.
To view any of the non-FanFiction links correctly, first copy the shortcut, paste it into the url part of the browser, then remove the "www.fictionpress.com/u/1045247/" part.
Hello, I'm Shadow Bobcat, but most call me Shadow. I started writing very young, and when I found Maximum Ride Fanfiction on Wikia, I began to share my love of writing with the internet.
My Works Smart - Sci-Fi Hate, Power, Revenge - Sci-Fi Chaotic Rooms - Sci-Fi
I also write fanfiction (as I said above) and you can find me at fanfiction.net with the same name (or click on that link. That'll do it).
My Reasons to Review
- Authors live an breath off of reviews. They keep us going.
- Reviews point out mistakes the authors themselves didn't see.
- I once read a spotless fanfic, but in the reviews, people were pointing out mistakes left and right. That is what I consider a good fanfic.
- Even short reviews help.
- If you're short on time, or if there isn't much to say about the chapter, even a "Good job," or "Nice," or something short and sweet can help.
- Something like "It was confusing," or "It sucked," might sound mean, but this tells the author to go back and reread the work to take out the clunks.
- Everybody makes mistakes
- Nobody's perfect, and authors will make mistakes. If something's bothering you, the best thing to do is to either PM the author, or leave them a note of the mistake in a review.
- That's all that I can think of right now. Anyone's free to copy ShadowBobcat10's reason's to review, as long as you keep this message. Thanks!