Author has written 3 stories for Fantasy, Haiku, and Sci-Fi.
Welcome to my insanity!!!!
About me: I am a hobbyist writer that writes purely for fun, but I will do requests if I like the idea. I am also young, as in "still in middle school" young, so don't kill me about spelling and minor typos, please!
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile):
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate too)
2. Meet the recruitment bunny!
3. You get a cool dark cape that covers your whole body!
4. You get a really cool crazy laugh! Practice with me, people: MWA HAHAHAHA cough cough!
5. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys!
6. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life!
7. Money, Money, Money : Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys?
8. WORLD DOMINATION! Most PWNZORS reason!
REASONS NOT TO JOIN THE GOOD SIDE (If you wish to join the dark side add this list to your profile.)
1. You can't live in the same place for long because you have to run from the DARK SIDE.
2. Do not be fooled. After you get recruited by some stranger you will not feel good.
3. You have to wear your underwear after you put on your pants.
4. You stop for a laugh, you DIE.
5. You get freaked out by a guy from the dark side who'll walk towards you out of the shadows.
6. You have to do everything yourself. Too much work.
7. You'll be very poorer than the guys in the DARK SIDE.
8. You have to save the world from being DOMINATED by the DARK SIDE.
Mommy I am only 8 inches long but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
Mommy today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.
You know what, Mommy? I'm a boy! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.
Mommy my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy! HELP me!
Mommy I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak.