Author has written 6 stories for General, General, and Humor.
Hey guys, girls, and anyone else who's stumbled onto this account! Welcome to the craziest group of writers you'll ever meet. We're TheWritingTriad, and as the name suggests, there are three of us working on this account. If you're looking for a collection of eclectic stories, essays, and more well, you're in the right place.
Just a few general rules regarding our account.
1) If you have suggestions for a something, feel free to PM us. However, we don't do M rated stuff, we will not be doing any yaoi/yuri/lemons/same-sex relationships, anything regarding two people having sex, or genderbending/transgender stories. Please don't ask us to do this
2) We don't like flames, and will put any and all of them out. If you don't have anything nice to say about our work, then don't say it. Constructive criticism is a different story. If you have suggestions as to something we can improve, feel free to tell us in a polite and respectful way. Just telling us that our stories are dumb, terrible, or anything along those lines won't be tolerated.
3) No swearing, either in reviews or PMs. At least one of us has parents that are against swearing, and because we don't want them to get in trouble we do not wish to have any cuss words associated with this account.
4) Most of the time, stuff will be published on the weekends.
5) When you guys PM us, if you want to talk to a specific person be sure to include that person's name in the subject, that way the other two don't intrude on the conversation. If we don't see a username in the subject line, then we'll just assume that you don't care who reads it.
6) We all happen to be Christians as well, and we don't wish to associate ourselves with cuss words. That being said, we are tolerant Christians, and are willing to be friends with pretty much anyone who respects us. We aren't going to try and force our beliefs on you, please don't force your beliefs on us. In other words, as long as we respect you and you respect us, we should all get along just fine.
Other than that, just please be decent human beings. Respect us, and we'll respect you guys. And now we're just going to take a few moments to introduce ourselves to all of you.
We also have a joint deviant art account you can check us out on. Our username there is ShadowoftheDragons1 and it has our fanfiction, fiction, poems, essays, and character bios on there.
Hey guys. The name's Shadow of the Dragons, but you can call my Shads, Shadow, or Dragon for short. I'm a writer and artist with a variety of different interests.
I don't tend to write a lot of fiction, but some of my school projects will make it up here. I'm much more interested in writing fanfiction and creating art, but occasionally the fiction writing bug takes me over.
Name: Shadow of the Dragons
Nickname: Shads, Shadow, or Dragon
Hobbies: Writing, Archery, Art, Trivia Questions
Favorite School Subject: Art and World History
Favorite Music Group: ODESZA or Blackmill
When I write I focus on: the details and the plot. A decent story with great characters can be ruined if there aren't enough details.
Favorite Quote: "I have no special talent, I am only passionately curious" ~Albert Einstein
My personal motto: Pain is just a four letter word. It means absolutely nothing unless you allow it to. (I have a chronic pain syndrome, so it's important for me to remember that it's only pain, and that it doesn't define who I am.)
I've been an avid writer for about four years now, though I've only been publishing stuff online for about two years now. I try to be steady with my updates, but it really just depends on how much time I have to write.
Check me out on other sites:
Fanfiction.net: My username is Shadow of the Dragons
Deviantart: This is my deviantart account for my art. My username is Dragonshadow3
And then of course I'm on the ShadowoftheDragons1 deviantart account as well. It was originally my account, but Jess and Rebel joined me on it, and since we aren't core members we can't change the name yet. It'll happen.
Yo, what's up my peeps? RebelWriter2.0 here. I'm the craziest one out of all the crazies associated with this account. Fiction, fanfiction, I write them both!
Name: RebelWriter2.0, but you can call me Rebel for short.
Hobbies: Writing, collecting weird objects (like paint chips!)
Favorite School Subject: Um, I really like Chemistry. On the first day of Chem labs we got to blow up Peanut M&Ms by dropping them in test tubes filled with KNO3. That was awesome!
Favorite Music Group/Artist: I happen to be fond of the albums that Monster Cat and Ninety9 Lives puts out.
When I write I focus on: making sure there isn't too much gloom and doom in my stories. What's the point of writing a ton of Debbie-downers? If I want to get all sad and depressed, I'll watch the news. Humor is the way to go!
Favorite Quote: "Black holes are where God divided by zero." ~ Steven Wright
My personal motto: Since I'm gonna die anyway, I might as well have fun while there's still fun to be had!
Check me out on Fanfiction.net! My username is RebelWriter2.0
Hello, my name's Elektra. I don't do as much writing as the other two do, but out of all three of us I focus more on fiction that nonfiction.
Nicknames: I don't have one. Please, just call me Elektra.
Hobbies: Writing, reading books
Favorite School Subject: English and Mythology
Favorite Music Artist: I happen to be fond of Lindsey Stirling
When I Write I Focus On: Reader comprehension. A story is nothing if the reader doesn't understand it.
Favorite Quote: "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense." ~ Tom Clancy
My Personal Motto: Without imagination, one might as well be nothing more than a living corpse
I don't have any other account other than the Deviantart account that I share with Shads and Rebel.