Author has written 4 stories for Fantasy, Sci-Fi, and Supernatural.
Hey, guys! First off, I want to thank you for reading my stories, even if they aren't that good. Obviously, I love to write. Writing has always been something that I've enjoyed, ever since I was in 8th grade. I've always been into writing more dialogue than description, so don't surprised if there's a lot of talking and not a lot of scenery. As I progress as a writer, I will eventually add more and more detail, but for now, I'm going to focus on the characters themselves and not the world they live in.
Not only do I love writing, but I also love to read. My two favorite series are The Harry Potter Series and The Mortal Instruments (and pretty much everything that goes along with that storyline).
I have a profile over on fanfiction, but I haven't posted anything yet.
Some other things I like to do when I'm not doing homework (#CollegeLife) or writing are:
- Play video games with my friend. Even though I don't personally own any consoles, one of my best friends has an Xbox One, PS4, PlayStation VR, and he was lucky enough to get the Nintendo Switch on release day.
- Hang out in the student union with my friends. We're pretty cool, you know, once you get past the nerd part.
- Watch Youtube videos, especially Minecraft videos.
- Play piano, flute, and piccolo. I've played piano since I was 7 years old, and flute since I was 10.
- Spend time with my family, including my 4 cats and two dogs.
- In the summer, or whenever it's nice out, I love to go "hiking" in the woods out by my house, or the lake close to campus. Recently, a group of friends and I started what I like to call the Star Blazers Club. We like to go hiking at night, and one particular friend has a habit of just running off.
- And of course, I can't forget that I love to swim. I've passed all levels of swim lessons provided by the Red Cross, and I could try to be a lifeguard, but do to my small size, I can't make it to the bottom of a 12 ft deep pool and back, which is a requirement.
And one little weird fun fact about me and my family. We have domesticated chickens, ducks, geese, guineas, and peacocks that we keep outside on our 5 acres of land we own. Every May, my mom will remind me that "The baby chicks are gonna come in the mail next week, we better get the garage set up". And the thing is, we only get chicken eggs out of all those different birds.
Thank you again for choosing to read my stories, and I hope you enjoy them!
- AwkwardPanda2017 :)