Author has written 14 stories for Fantasy, Horror, Historical, Nature, Family, General, General, Supernatural, and Life.
Currently I'm at school and I'm pretty busy so might not get to update much.
Came to this website because we really need to do more creative writing at school but teachers are like analyse analyse analyse, and I'm like, nah.
Also kinda lacking confidence ya know, but still love to write.
Hope one day to have the confidence (and ability, cuz I'm pretty low on creativity scale) to write a multi- chapter fic, you'll probably have to wait a while for that, but, one day, yeah?
Stay with me, leave reviews and ideas for what I should write next.
By the way, all covers and my profile picture are original art.
Catch you later!
Ways to keep a healthy level of insanity:
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
7. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
8. Order a Diet Water when you go out to eat, with a serious face.
9.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
10. Sing Along At The Opera.
11. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
12. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
13.. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
14. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
15. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, 'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
16. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity:
Copy and Paste This To Make People who read bios Smile.
No matter how old the fanfiction is, read it.
No matter how many reviews it already has, review it.
Even if there are no reviews, read the story if you like the summary.
If it is the worst piece of writing out there, do not flame.
NEVER, EVER DELIBERATELY TRASH A PERSON BECAUSE THEIR WRITING IS BAD!
Don't be afraid to speak your mind.
Do not steal ideas.
Remember to update your own stories regularly.
If you think you do all of those things, copy and paste this into your profile.
1. On a Sears hairdryer: "Do not use while sleeping." (oh no! but that's the only time I have to work on my hair!)
2.On another hairdryer: "Do not use while in the shower." (yeah...this one makes sense!)
3. On a bag of Fritos! "You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside." (the shoplifter special?)
4. On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be...how?...)
5. On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).
6. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh?!)
7. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought?...)
8. On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)
10. On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
11. On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and...I'm taking this because?...)
12. On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what?)
13. On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
14. On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash!)
15. On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
16. On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
17. On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
18. On a packet of smoked salmon: "Warning. May contain fish." (well, no freaking duh.)
19. On a package of pasta after the cooking instructions:
20. On artificial bacon: "Real artificial bacon bits". (Its really fake then)
Repost this on your profile if you died laughing reading this.