Author has written 3 stories for Love, and Fantasy.
Hey, I'm Saturn. I'm... fifteen, now! I'm sure you're all very proud of me. I believe myself to be, if not a very good writer, at least improving. I suck a lot less than I did six years ago. I sing, act, and play the guitar, but can't dance. I'm learning Japanese. I'm a bit left wing, I'm Anglican, and I'm a lesbian. I'm also the King of Spain.
Things I like include:
- Manga/anime aimed at little boys.
- Manga/anime aimed at little girls.
- Manga/anime aimed at teenage girls.
- Manga/anime supposedly aimed at teenage boys, but actually aimed at yaoi fangirls.
- Late night anime and silly anime.
- RPGs, tabletop and console.
- Music that doesn't suck.
- The occasional music that does suck.
- Yummy food.
- Books that hold my interest.
- Movies. Most kinds.
- Pretty scenery.
- Most of school.
- Window shopping for furniture.
Things I don't like include:
- Most music that sucks.
- People that look over my shoulder while I'm doing stuff.
- Mary Sues, and when people make canon characters into Mary Sues. (*coughRikkucoughcough*)
- Hypocrites who don't admit that they're being hypocrites.
- Flies buzzing around my room when I'm trying to sleep.
- Fangirl Japanese.
- LotR slash involving Aragorn.
- Cracked couples that become super popular for no apparent reason.
- Any kind of algebra that takes longer than ten seconds per question to complete.
- People trying to be what they're not.
- Wearing dirty glasses.
PROGRESS UPDATE: Shadow Mirror, of course.