Author has written 4 stories for General, and Humor.Hello, all you readers out there! I am Lyra Silvertongue, and *these* are my fanfictions (and just general works of fiction). Yes, that is a picture of a sheep you see up there. And, no, I am not implying that I am a follower in any way. Quite the contrary, in fact. I'm trying to say that...well...it's a really cool picture of a sheep! Uh, yeah! So there!
I've had numerous comments on my penname, as well as a great number of people confusing me with other Lyra Silvertongues. Let me clarify my reasons for this name:
1) Philip Pullman's book _The Golden Compass_ kicks a lotta bum,
2) "Silvertongue" just sounds like I know what I'm talking about, and I can maybe, you know, write sorta okay, :D, and
3) when I came up with my penname I was kind of stuck for ideas. Seeing as "Lyra Silvertongue" was the first thing that came to mind, that's the one that stuck. I'm not about to change it now. :D
And now for any questions you may have about my writing:
1) I post stuff up here that I write for X-Men: Evolution (which I'm a HUGE fan of), Star Trek: The Next Generation (I admit it; I'm a Trekker), and stuff for English class, or fun. There ya go.
2) I'm not opposed to any suggestions you may have for my writing, as long as they're constructive, not destructive (in other words, don't tear apart my writing and I won't file you for abuse).
3) I love you all! :cries, hugs everybody:
Any other questions? Okay: I'm sixteen years old, I live in America, my hobbies include acting, singing, dancing naked on my front lawn, running my school's only Drama Club, and sunlit walks on the beach (honestly, it must be so cold out there at night!).