My name is Z.
You will probably notice that if you avert your attention to my pen name. Z.
My full name is Z Cold.
I have dark green/blue, grey eyes, and blonde brown hair.
I live in Australia, near the beach, with lots of bush, in the country side
and I'm a girl, I'm a freak, i wear dark blue nail polish on one finger, my pinkie finger on my left hand, and I'm fifteen, It's a pleasure to meet you ^_~
-I like explosions...thats the only reason I listen in science...like this one time when my science teacher did this really cool explosion, and there was a loud bang with sparks and stuff, and lots of smoke, and it exploded the crucible, and while everyone was screaming, me and random friend Bec snuck up the front and wrote down all the ingredients...I still have them in my old book :)
-I also like my Ranma 1/2 pj shirt, which I'm wearing now, I live in my pjs ^_~
-The one thing I love, is my sister S (shes in my fav authors) she means the world to me
things that give me the creeps:
things I hate:
-after watching the movie '100 women' (it's a comedy, didnt like the ending though) I now always have a pen hanging off my pants by a piece of string, for fear of the ink leaking all through my pockets, paranoid? maybe just a little, but on the upside i can now draw where ever I am ^_~
-I'm so happy!! I got rainbow suspenders!!!! YAY! and I'm not happy in a geek "oh, this will complete my collection of suspenders of the world!" kind of way, no no...I just wanted some, lol, I think they're cool! ^_^0
This months Quote/s:
heh, i can completely relate to this second one ^_^
~I'm constantly amazed at the fly in the car syndrome! I'm driving along at 70 mph and there's some fly buzzing around in my car. Logic (mine anyway) dictates that this fly has to also be going seventy just to keep from slamming into the rear window. So, I slow down or speed up real quick and, quite remarkably, the little guy has somehow read my mind and adjusted his speed accordingly. It's simply amazing! Until he accidentally zings out the window and, when he finally comes to his senses, has absolutely no idea where he is or how in the hell he's going to get home. Somebody should start up a chain of shelters for wayward flies.
- I don't write for those who already know the universe I created, I write for those who are discovering it for the first time. Thus it always seems fresh and new.
- "They ask me if I feel remorse and I answer, 'Why of course! There is so much more I could have done if they'd let me'!"
-The Curse of Millhaven
- Have Faith, for the endgame has already been written...
by Frank Herbert (thanks JohnnyGirl ^_^)
- "If Shinji says 'Asuka-chan' in the forest, but she's not there to hear him, will she still call him a Hentai?"
-Strike Fiss, Higher Learning
- "Looking back, I realise that I sold my soul for a pack of cigarettes. Of course, I can comfort myself in that she also gave me a lighter."
- Been to hell, would be ok if not for the bad peanuts and flat soda.)
- What is the easiest way to escape depression?
Abandon your own self and characterless?
On Iciness...who cares?
Those two are made for each other.
- Thank you for your time, any questions and/or comments can go to Hell, so they can meet my pet ogres and various anime villains.(Who double as my accountants.)
- Truth is all in the way you perceive it
- "Do you think you've built a god or something?"
- Like a midget at a urinal, I knew i had to stay on my toes.
- "Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent"
- ''Only power matters, anything else is a dillusion for the weak''
- "-I'll take over while you call Captain Kangaroo."
"That's Supreme Commander Kangaroo to you, pal."
-Tim LaHaye, Jerry Jenkins
- I'd change the world, but God won't give me the source code.
- "My ship works better when I kick it."
- "Be careful, lest in banishing your demons, you banish the best thing within you."
- I respect faith, but doubt is what gives you an education.
- Charlie Brown: Why was I put on this earth?
Linus: To make others happy.
Charlie Brown: Why were others put on this earth?
- "I don’t trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn’t DIE!"
-Mr. Garrison of "South Park"
- "Those scared of the dark have never seen what the light can do"
-"Lightning Bolt", Magic the Gathering
-"We are funny creatures. We don't see the stars as they are, so why do we love them? They are not small gold objects but endless fire."
-Saul Bellow, Henderson the Rain King
devil's lil imp (0)
DR. SQUEE (1)
Evil Child (9)
Nik Nak (0)
Pepsi Is God (13)
Psycho Ann (3)