~I'm a major Harry Potter fan, or freak. I've written 5 fics but you can probably see that. :) My fav ships are Hermione/Snape Draco/Hermione, Hermione/Percy.~
~I now am co-running a Yahoo! Group with my friend. It's for all HP ships except slash. Lizzy, is me, and Vee is my friend Vicky. :) I accidently placed it in a restricted area so you have to appear to be 18. :smirks:~
~Ok, here's the stats on my stories: (updated 01/06/03)
~1. Across Uncrossable Lines~ *COMPLETE* My first complete fic!~
~Also I'm co-writing a story with Magical Me ans SophieBabe. It's called 'No More Tears, No More Sorrows'. The link to that is
~Oh, please read my fics. My reviewers say they're good. :)~
1. Love is temporary insanity cured by marriage~Ambrose Bierce
2. Sometimes I lie awake at night and wonder 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, 'This is going to take more than one night~ Charlie Brown
3. USA today has come up with a new suvery; apparently 3/4 people make up 75% of the population.~ David Letterman
4. If it weren't for electricity we would be watching television by candlelight.~ George Gobal
5. I've been accused of vulgarity, I say that's bullshit~ Mel Brooks
6. I told my psychiatrist everyone hates me. He said I was ridiculus-everyone hasn't met you yet. ~Rodney Dangerfield
7. The pen is mightier than the sword, and considerably easier to write with. ~ Marty Fieldman
8. If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it? ~ Steven Wright.
9. Now they show you how detergents take out bloodstains, a pretty violent image there. I think if you've got a T-shirt with a bloodstain all over it, maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem.Maybe you should get rid of the body before you do the wash.~
10. Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.~Mel Brooks.
11. I once heard two ladies going on and on about the pains of childbirth and how men don't seem to know what real pain is. I asked if either of them ever got themselves caught in a zipper.~Emo Philips.
12. You're about as useful as a one-legged man at an arse kicking contest.~Rowan Atkinson
13. He had decided to live forever or die in the attempt.~Joseph Heller.
14. The biggest way to loose marks in finals is to get the wrong answer~Dr R Taylor
15. You're under arrest for stealing empty cardboard boxes! The company needs those boxes to meet it's recycling goals. ~Catbert
16. I refuse to engage in an intellectual battle with an unarmed man. ~Unknown
~Just some funny quotes :) To bring a smile to your face~
~This was sent to me in an e-mail. I just thought it was funny.~
~Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
~Why women can't put on mascara with their mouth closed?
~Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
~Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?
~Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?
~Why is it that to stop Windows 98, you have to click on "Start"?
~Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing
~Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
~Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
~Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
~When dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it?
~Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
~Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
~You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes?
~Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
~Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
~If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of
~If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
~STUPID LABEL INSTRUCTIONS ON ACTUAL CONSUMER GOODS~
~On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. ( and that's the
~On a bag of Fritos: ..You could be a winner No purchase necessary.Details inside. (the shoplifter special?)
~On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how???...)
~On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).
~On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." well...duh, a bit late, huh)
~On Marks Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought????...)
~On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." but wouldn't this save me more time)?
~On Boot's Children Cough Medicine:"Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to
~On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and...I'm taking this because???...)
~On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what)?
~On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
~On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash)
~On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
~On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
~On a Swedish chainsaw:"Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals." (..was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
~~~~~~~~~~~*Smile, it makes the world a brighter place*~~~~~~~~~~~