Author has written 1 story for Fantasy.
20 Things you might not know about MeiQueen
1. I hate snakes. Really. They scare the crap out of me.
2. I'm a rude American. lol, I'm not actually rude, and I'm not American by choice, I was born here. In California, no less. So if I say "cool" or "awesome" a lot, you know why.
3. I hate black licorice, squash, zucchini, mushrooms, asparagus, peppers (bell or otherwise)...and yes, I know that most of my "hated foods" list is vegetables.
4. I can not stand Sugar Ray. I don't know why. I just hate them.
5. Lorelai Gilmore is my hero.
6. My favorite TV shows are Gilmore Girls (duh), The Bedford Diaries, What Not to Wear, America's Next Top Model, and American Idol.
7. I love video games, and my favorite system is the Nintendo 64 (even though I have a PS2 and a Gamecube).
8. I think the reason for number 7 is that my favorite video game of all time is Zelda- Ocarina of Time...a game that I have beaten about 8 times running.
9. I have read the Harry Potters more times than I can count. (who hasn't?)
10. I have a weird affinity for country music. I love it. I think it's because I grew up in a part of California that actually could be classified as the boondocks.
11. I'm a student at a state college nearby...my major is English, as of recently, and I hope to do Study Abroad in England in Sept 2007.
12. My favorite holiday is Christmas. I wake up at 4 in the morning usually, and then proceed to separate my family's presents into neat little piles.
13. My favorite movie of all time is The Princess Bride.
14. Office Space, Pretty Woman, Pride & Prejudice and the HPs are close runner-ups.
15. My favorite HP movie was PoA. I loved how dark and spooky the feel was.
16. My favorite HP book was Half-Blood Prince. I loved Slughorn, and I really love the character that Ginny has become.
17. I get sick at least 6-7 times a year because I had mono my junior year in high school...and now catch every sickness that floats around. It's ridiculous.
18. I'm a coffee addict. They know my order at the Starbucks down the street.
19. I'm a receptionist PT, and then with a full courseload, it's a wonder I update at all.
20. I'm a loner by nature. I don't know why, but sometimes I would much rather prefer to stay home on a Friday night watching a girly DVD than going anywhere, thanks :D
"The Mood Ring" - uber-random. Don't know where the idea came from, really. But my heroine is a young girl who discovers a mysterious object in her attic. After the prologue, time will pass, and we will see how lifeand the object haveaffected Jenalyn.
CK Talons (0)
Courtney R Wells (0)
drama queen33 (0)
Lamina Court (0)
Liz Barr (0)
Sierra Sitruc (7)
The Kat3 (0)
Vanilla Blood (0)
Vehemently Yours (1)
Winter Witch (0)