Author has written 19 stories for Haiku, Family, Life, Love, Essay, Friendship, Biography, and Fantasy.
She writes to escape. She writes to run away from the reality that is her life. The only place where she would be complete and honest is right here. She is poured out into the ice tray of creativity (and is sometimes prone to stupid metaphors). Even though she is not good at it, she believes that the old proverb - Practice makes perfect - holds like the Hoover Dam. All in all, she only wants to be free and feel at home.
She finally found what she was looking for and now she's never letting go. Not really. She knows she wasn't truly alive until now.
- I am a strong Christian with liberal ideals. But, I'm not judgmental. That would go against everything I believe.
- Love comes in many forms and is a form of energy. When it is True Love, it can change freely, from one form to another.
- Sexuality isn't a choice. It's fluid and you can't control who you find attractive. What you do about it, however, is completely under your control. If you can train yourself to be strong enough.
- Doing what is right may take it out of you, but it's worth it in the end. Just believe and stay strong.
- Nothing worth having comes easy.
- Falling in love is completely out of your control. Just let it happen. It's wonderful. Trust me, I know.
IMPORTANT: -SingViolence is an awesome writer! I've written a couple of mirrors to her work and you should check it out!
Unsafe External Link