Author has written 29 stories for General, Action, General, and Humor.
My life is one big book of quotes. I've got one for everything, or rather I have 'stolen' and 'borrowed' one for every occasion. However, I try to remember where I got them from and give credit if I can. The operative words in that sentance are: try and if.
Here are a few of my favourites: (Credits/Links are at the end of each!)
(New Quotes added: 27th December, 2005)-Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favour fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.-- one of my favourite poems by Robert Frost
- The day that the sun falls from the sky, and eternal night bleeds across the horizon, is the day that I’ll stop loving you. -- again, me when I was in a rather... romantic mood!- I am with you whenever you tell my story -- Completly forgotten where I read that!
- 'Live life, and never regret, pay respect to the memories you’ll never forget.' -- Me, Myself and I. (Yes, I made that one up all on me onesies!)
- 'Existence in its entirety rested on the shoulders of a shattered soul within the mind of an insane hero' -- a brilliant Harry Potter fanfiction epic that can be found at Schnoogle.com. Just follow this link -->
- 'Kiss me while I'm still alive. Kill me while I kiss the sky' -- Me, again
- 'It's a sad day when the world's nicest man get done for fraud' -- Oh, I believe that this was also me, during my art exam :D
- 'It's time the tale were told of how you took a child and you made him old' -- can't remember! :S
- 'Here’s to you, as good as you are, And here’s to me, as bad as I am. As bad as I am, as good as you are, I’m as good as you are, bad as I am.' -- Now, I am sure this is a well known quote, but the author's name eludes me at the moment!
-'Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with tomato sauce' -- Bumper stick material!
- 'A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort' -- A Harry Potter fanfic called Nullifier
- 'Once you become famous, there is nothing left to become but infamous' -- Words of wisdom of which I live by :D
- ' And together they stared with accusatory eyes, at the small child who had the makings of a God' --
- 'Some people are a lot like slinkies. They're completely useless, but it's still fun to watch them fall down the stairs' -- Again, Bumper Stickers! Always a fun thing to look out for...
- 'To see a world in a grain of sand,
And heaven in a wild flower:
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.' -- Courtesy of poet, William Blake and his "Auguries of Innocence"
- 'Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum' (Latin translation: 'He who wishes for peace, let him prepare for war.') -- Urm...?
- 'Bit by bit, torn apart, we never win, but the battle rages on...' -- This one goes to Eminem and his song, "Toy Soldiers"
- 'Yet to battle I ride, though back into story land giants have fled, and the knights are no more and the dragons are dead' -- No clue, but never fails to make me cry :'(
- 'He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze into the abyss, take care that the abyss does not gaze into you.' -- Oh, this one belongs to the relatively unknown Philospher that went by the name Freddy Nietzsche :D
I'm going to leave it there for now. As you might be able to tell, I can fill up a hard drive with word documents full of quotes from everything and everything. I had to go digital after I found filling sixteen notebooks with quotes too expensive!
Unsafe External Link