Author has written 22 stories for Life, Friendship, Love, Religion, Politics, Song, Haiku, Humor, and Fantasy.
1.Take a Tea break
2.Take a T.v. break
3.Change the C.D in the c.d player
4. Tap your pencil
5. Walk from room to room
6. Stare at your surroundings vacantly
7. Watch your goldfish swim round and round round and round, and round again.
8. Watch your step dad staring at a computer screen muttering to himself
9. Mutter to yourself
10.Take a Tea break
11.Throw your pencil across the room and watch it 'bounce' off the wall
12. Find one biro in the whole house that works the way you want it to.
13. Chewing the end of said biro until you can no longer put pressure on the nib because you'e chewed through the plastic top that held it in place.
14. Try to fix your pen using only bluetack, three paper clips and a piece of chewed paper.
15. Snap your pencil in half
16. Hit yourself on the head with the sofa cushions
17. Re-write the last paragraph in six different ways till you realise the original paragraph was better.
18. Screw up used paper and drop it on the floor.
19. Wading through the waste paper bin trying to find a paragraph you wrote earlier..
20. Remembering suddenly you have a 1000 word essay due in tomorrow morning and it's 8:30pm
21. Write all ideas in the above stated essay's margin, wait 3 weeks to have it handed back to you...
22. Scribble out all ideas one by one
23. Take a teabreak