Author has written 24 stories for Fantasy, Nature, Romance, Work, Religion, Fantasy, Life, Love, General, General, Play, and Humor.
My reasons for writing : I believe that writing is a science in addition to an art. So you could say I am looking for the magic formula. I would like to master courtly, symbolic and political adventures. But someway, my plots only end up as romance fantasy...
NEWS: I may not be able to answer before the end of January 2017. Je ne pourrais probablement pas donné signe de vie avant Janvier 2017.
Three relatively lengthy novellas.
Serious things. The Romance Xeno-Fantasy kind of serious with grey-ace friendship, tactile telepathy, politics and drama.
With meaty lithe dryads: plenty of meaty lithe religious dryads (who actually sired the flyn folk starring in Le Veilleur de Pierre for those who also read French)
and also Men, and dryads sorcerers, and not quite amazons bound by oath of service. (I blame Laura Lond, Tolkien and Terry Prattchett mostly...and a few authors from here as well.)
Den Essyl: Une Lune d'Exil (FRENCH) Counter so far: 17'500 Scheduled for: TBA
Den Onhum: The Last Mortals of Den Onhum (ENGLISH) Counter so far: 23'500 Scheduled for: TBA
Den Onhum: A Glimpse of Eternity (ENGLISH) Counter so far: 330 Scheduled for: TBA
If your story contains either
Then, sooner or later, I'll find it and I'll read the comas out of it! ]
Reasons I may not read or review:
- Bad or rushed summaries, very clichéd titles, author's note not directly related to the fiction,
Don't hesitate to PM me if you know a fic I might like. I enjoy it ; I review it. ...Except if I'm on my Kindle...or on a public machine.
Des forums pour RP ou juste harceler nos personnages de questions, comme vous voulez. Ils sont là pour ça et il n'ont rien d'autre à faire à part sauver le monde, de toute façon. Faites-nous aussi découvrir le caractère des vôtres !
- Why I write.
- Noblebright Fantasy is no longer a joke. Grimdark has many subgenres dedicated to it. Since the 90' it has been taking over High Fantasy as well, sparing only YA books, coming of age stories, and children tales. There is no reason for Authors and critiques to feel like they have to adopt this as a stadard, through!
- Also there is this article of an angry reader who rage-quit and critiques G.R.R.Martin's Song Of Ice And Fire. Okay it may sound candid and exagerate at moments, but being completely honest with yourself, you might agree that his core points are valid and pertient.
- Humour. Words of wisdom for the clever true neutral rogue roleplayer.
- Humour. Er- well... Let say it's a little...poem. A poem about bishies and clothes.
All because of this
SAM: I know, It’s all wrong. But we are here. ...It’s like in the great stories Mr Frodo. The ones that really mattered.
FRODO: ...What are we holding on to, Sam?
SAM: That there’s some good in this world and it’s worth fighting for.
- Réponse aux Commentaires Anonymes -
|Community:||Aux Fantasies Bleues|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|